• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [RECRUITMENT THREAD]

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    [NEW] Cute But Deadly Clan ♥ [GIVE AWAY]

Welcome to The New Cute But deadly Clan

This is a clan for pokemon trainers who love Cute pokemon and enjoy to train them up. You don't have to be good at battling to be in this clan, you just have to understand about the game and pokemon and have to be a kind person who plays the game often. You can talk about lots of different things aslong as it's about the clan or pokemon.

Events

Egg Give Away - Since this is a new giveaway, we'll be giving out free pokemon eggs for all new members, but we wont be giving out eggs for too long so join now. :)​

Rules
    1. Pay respect to all Members.​
    2. Try use Queen's english, so no noobish grammar.​
    3. Treat all pokemon the same. :)​
    The Ranks are:

Owner/Founder: That's me, Combee.

Co-Owner: Dark Jay

VIM [Very Important Member, Heh]*:

MotsukoLive

Members:

IgnorantUser

AJ_wishmaker

Hnbubz

Ember

Great Trainers: [5 wins]

Super Trainers: [10 wins]

Master Trainers: [20+ wins]

*To become a VIM you have to have to earn it by being active and a good contributer to the clan/club/group. ;P​

To become part of this Clan, fill in this form and add my fc:

Name -

Friend Code -

Are you an experienced player? -

Favourite Pokemon -

Tournaments will be held in another thread one we get 5 member and a co-owner. Tournaments will then be held frequently.

Signature Requirements

In your signature you must put: "[Your Rank] of the Cut but Deadly Clan"

If you've won a tournament/battle in this clan then put:

Clan Friends

• The Deadly Alliance

If you and your group/clan want to be a friend to the clan just ask or you might even be invted.

*( Banner made by me )*

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Name - Motsuko Live
    Friend Code - 0559 6530 6907
    Are you an experienced player? - Yeah, I'd say so
    Favourite Pokemon - Actually I have two; Espeon & Umbreon. Maybe not the cutest Pokemon ever, but I like them.

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Name - Motsuko Live
    Friend Code - 0559 6530 6907
    Are you an experienced player? - Yeah, I'd say so
    Favourite Pokemon - Actually I have two; Espeon & Umbreon. Maybe not the cutest Pokemon ever, but I like them.
    Congrats! Your our first member. ;P I added your fc by the way.

I've also just realised that i've posted this thread kinda in the wrong forum... Whoops. :P Heh heh. =3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Lol...well, if Blueberry, Shiny Umbreon or Twilight Blade see it, they'll probly move it for ya o/
    Anyways...yeah. So...what's up? Who do you think is the cutest Pokemon?

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    yea u cant be a member of one clan and own another you have to stick with one so do u want to be a member of my clan or yours
    Oh, i'm sorry. :(
    I still would like to be in yours.. but I like mine too. :]

And Motsuko, I think that Clefairy is cute... and so is Pachirisu is too. Tehe. =3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Why can't she be in both? The fact that she's in two clans doesn't effect your clan in any way. I don't see any reason why she has to conform to what you want her to do...This site is called PokeCommunity. As in a Community. With lots of different people and opinions. You're going to try to limit her down to one clan; Making her choose between deadly or cute Pokemon? C'mon, man...That's not cool. So why don't I see "If you join this clan, you cannot have any opinions differing from mine, and I own your thoughts and actions." on your 'Deadly Alliance' thingy's Thread? 'Cause that's exactly what you're doing to this member, and one member of an "Alliance" is all members. "All For One, and One For All", or is it "All For One, and One is You"?
    Geez.

Sorry, I just hate people who try to bully others...

@ Combee: I got your back on this :)

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hey dont worry you dont have to be with us if you dont want to i give you respect for at least
    being the leader of your own clan but just be aware that you are now an opposing clan so
    we might face each other in a clan war comes up so good luck combee :)
    EDIT: ummm @motsuko chill son nobodys bullying here and as i said if she doesnt want to be
    in our clan SHE DOESNT HAVE TO!

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    ummm @motsuko chill son nobodys bullying here and as i said if she doesnt want to be
    in our clan SHE DOESNT HAVE TO!

Sorry sol52, that was more directed at the Gamer dude (whatever his name is) than you. You didn't really say anything wrong, it was just the other guy making her choose between two clans. I'm sorry, I should have been more clear about that.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    Name - Dark Jay
    Friend Code - You already have mine, but it's in my signature just in case.
    Are you an experienced player? - I would say so. =]
    Favourite Pokemon - Weavile! ;]

I won't be using a Weavile by the way. I'll be using things like my Buneary and Happiny. I'm still working on their happiness, but we'll get there in time. I'll try getting some baby Pokemon for the team if anyone needs a cute Pokemon.

-- Dark Jay.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    its ok man i think the only reason that pokegamer sounded so rude because it probobly came
    as a shock to him combee being a new member and all but i fully support you clan we will just
    be friendly rivals thats all :)

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Welcome Dark Jay! Combee is offline right now, but I'll welcome you.

Yeah, we're just getting off the ground here. Our founder is obviously Combee, and your our second member! Have fun, and don't be afraid to start a new topic. (I hope I didn't step out of line by welcoming you myself :P)

Anyway, to start things off, which Pokemon do you think is the cutest? I think it's Eevee and Pichu, Combee thinks it's Clefary and Pachirisu...how about you?

And @ sol52:

its ok man i think the only reason that pokegamer sounded so rude because it probobly came
    as a shock to him combee being a new member and all but i fully support you clan we will just
    be friendly rivals thats all :)

Same here :P Hope we never get into any clan wars XD

Mo Live

Last edited:

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Welcome Dark Jay! Combee is offline right now, but I'll welcome you.

Yeah, we're just getting off the ground here. Our founder is obviously Combee, and your our second member! Have fun, and don't be afraid to start a new topic. (I hope I didn't step out of line by welcoming you myself :P)

Anyway, to start things off, which Pokemon do you think is the cutest? I think it's Eevee and Pichu, Combee thinks it's Clefary and Pachirisu...how about you?

And @ sol52:

Same here :P Hope we never get into any clan wars XD

Mo Live

Thanks Motsuko, :) I appreciate keeping everything... under control. ;) :P
    And yes, Welcome Dark Jay, or should I say... Jack! :P

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    Heyy, me again.

The cutest? Lemme see...Buneary and Pichu. =] I got spare Pichu for anyone that needs one by the way!

I'm the second member! Yay! I think this clan will be a hit. ;]

Well, nothing else to say for now...Ciao!

-- Dark Jay.

Combee

βύzz!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Heyy, me again.

The cutest? Lemme see...Buneary and Pichu. =] I got spare Pichu for anyone that needs one by the way!

I'm the second member! Yay! I think this clan will be a hit. ;]

Well, nothing else to say for now...Ciao!

-- Dark Jay.

Thanks Jay.

COMING SOON
    Discussion Thread - Being created by Dark Jay.

Also I have to go now, so i'll be on tomorrow afternoon/evening. Au revoir.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hey combee would you like to make our clans close allies like we can suppoert each other?
    like breeders tournaments ect.

Back