• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New D/P video!!

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    hitme2k5 said:
    Where's the play button? I can't find it :S
    Scroll down to the bottom, where you see the picture of the girl on the route with trees, and then click the sideways triangle.

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
    It is right below where the picture of the D/P girl is. I don't get it, how far is the video suppose to go because when I watched it it stopped right when she got to the town and then it goes back to where it started.

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    She should walk to the beach, anyway it shows her walking from the point where she's at through a town, all the way to the beach.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Shre, stop just before the Surf/Fish......

But did anyone else notice the route number? 219!!! Didn't RSE stop around 130??

...And no town-specific music? Aww......

But it looks good.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I can't see it... where is the Video!? I know its already been said, but can someone use print sceen to show me?

Years
    Assuming you have the right things installed (Flash player or whatnot), then it's right under the map illustration of Shinou on that page.

I saw this earlier, and thought it looked neat...I would've liked to have seen it show a battle or something, but oh well. Still, it's a nice little peek at what the game's gonna be like.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I have seen this before on Pe2k, its a great video shows off the surroundings well. I like it.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Serebii and Celibi said:
    It,s all written in japenese.
    Well, duh, Japanese Pokemon sites are the first to get news since that's where the game comes from.

Anyways, the music sounds awesome. It might be the video quality, but the beach seems too plain. It's just white...no sand dunes or anything.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Ok seriously I cannot find this video! Can someone please give a acsreenshot indicating where it is? I want to see it so bad!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The video didn't show for me either until I translated the page into English with the Google toolbar...weird.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I did the translate thing and it worked! That video was... Wierd... The graphics are a bit odd with the mixture of 2-D and 3-D. Other than that it was ok

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    ....the only thing were not talking about is...
    whats in the pokeball? could this be our first pokemon? if so do we only get one to choose?
    i recon its a item or pokemon you gotta get for the professor.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I say that the video was ok, it wasn't that great , it didn't interest me at all.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    No I reckon it's just a normal item. I reckon the ocean next to the beach will lead somewhere... Kind of like the bottom of Pallet lead to Cinnabar and the side of Newbark lead to Tohjo Falls.

Back