• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*New* Destination: Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira was dreaming. She was swimming in the sea with her massive wings... Wait! Wings! She swam into a cave with strange markings inside. There she slept for many years... More than a hundred.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "Uh yeah no mustard on that please," Laira said. She had no sence of what was going on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "No Lugia? But I was one... Or at least riding one and then I went to sleep for a long time," Laira looked around. She felt the presence of Lugia there yet she didn't see it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira looked at Alana. "Hey are you Alana? Because you are a Raikou," Laira was still a bit dimwited because of the dart. She grabbed it out of her back and winced in pain.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Huh. Oh thats right. Yes I am." She thought hard and concentrated then turned back to normal. She stared at her hands and said, "Mind telling me how I did that?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "Maybe because we are looking for the gods and we will lead the Rockets to them," Laira said. She looked in the direction of the area the dart came from... no one was there.

Alana

Years
    Alana was about to ask about her being Raikou but she heard a noise and turned. It was just a Rattata. When she looked back she couldn't remember the question. Or much else about the incedent. "Well I don't wanna stay here all day. Let's finish climbing the mountain."

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira followed... Her thoughts drifted to her dream she was now sure that she had seen a Lugia. She followed climbing and sometimes slightly falling, but she would just pick herself up and keep going.

Alana

Years
    Alana stumbled but regained her ballance. Why did she feel that jmore had just happened than she could remember?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira fell and scraped her knee badly... She looked at it wincing from the pain. As an instinct she reached out to grab it, because as she heard pressure prevents bleeding to death. She put her hand to her bloody knee and looked at it. The cut instantly healed leaving only blood on the knee. She looked at it in awe. "How?..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back