• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*New* Destination: Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "I just fell and scraped myself really bad and I touched my hand to it and it went away," Laira said still sitting down amazed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira began walking again also... Little did they know that in the shadows one of the worlds best trackers was tracking them.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana heard a noise ahead and saw a rock dislodge itself from the cliff and roll past her. It wasn't very big but she wondered why it had come lose.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira's thoughts were wondering. She wondered, who her parents? She looked at the rock fall.

Alana

Years
    Alana sped up and checked the place the rock had fallen from. There was nothing there. She shrugged and kept moving.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Laira looked to the top of the mountain... It was so close. She patted Suicunes back and was almost to the top.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok I'll start the 'no spammy' process. :D

Alana's legs were sezing up with effort of walking. She also noticed that the oxegen level seemed to be lower as well. That wuld explain why she felt so tired. Zapdos flew high above them keeping watch. Alana stopped and looked up. The top of the mountain loomed above them like a giant watching its prey. She took a deep breath and kept moving. "Just a little farther." She asured herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back