• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Elemental legendaries

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
  • Maybe they will try to get some kind of Chinese or Japanese dragons from their mythologiez! NOW THT MYT SOUND STUPID OR KOOL BUT I LYK IT!;)

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Just popped into my mind, but as someone already mentioned ghosts, I picture these shape-shifting(NOT Deoxys!) ghosts wandering around the world...

I know, pretty random. Bugs sound good too.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I hope they have sumthin great n powerfull lyk maybe a combo element tht they havent used before! Mybe a Psykik Dragon!?!? hmmmmm sounds either horrifikk or kool?

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Maybe we'll have a hawk or falcon legendary, for "Seth" or "Horus," to combat Lucario's apparent basis on "Anubis."

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • I don't know what they'll have. But this time it should be some kind of Dark or Ghost type. So far none of the legendaries have been those types.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • It is possible Lucario is a legendary. In the new movie trailer, it shows Lucario reflecting an attack from Regirock back at it. Regular Pokemon don't usually have that kind of power.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Like Mothra and Battra, I guess what they would look like (even tho Beautifly & Dustox look somewhat like them already :D)

As for the legendaries, Serebii.net forums from one of the three that are the official sources, that the legendaries would be ghost types.

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Yeah, I'm sure it's ghosts. I believe it's the 3 pixie-looking Pokemon...

oni_sora

Demon Keyblade Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2007
    just read it on serebii, the trio for D/P are all psychic. if you go onto serebii or any other site that has the box sprites, they are the three right above diaruga and parukia. one is yellow/blue, another pink/blue, and the last one is all blue. i also read on serebii that the three lakes in shinou have something to do with them.

Back