• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New evolution coming up soon!

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Dawn was being attacked from behind, I think. At least, that was what Dogasu said on BMGf.

I already saw this coming, but some people wanted Chimchar to evolve. I argued that Aipom has better reasons to evolve, but Chimchar had a chance. In the end, my logic came right.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Dawn was being attacked from behind, I think. At least, that was what Dogasu said on BMGf.

I already saw this coming, but some people wanted Chimchar to evolve. I argued that Aipom has better reasons to evolve, but Chimchar had a chance. In the end, my logic came right.

Yeah Chimchar is too early. They will probably do the Chickarita route with Chimchar because i can't really imagine Ash with an Infernape.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    This comes just before the Contest too... Also, Kenny has got himself a Breloom. When the preview's up, I'll give you guys a link, if you don't know where to find it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The preview shows who evolves...

Spoiler:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Guh....Aipom is evolving before Buizel? Man, I bet Buizel won't even evolve.
    Well think of all his main team water types? None of them have every evolved. Atleast he shouldn't evolve until after Crasher Wake.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Yeah, and I think Aipom needs a stone or something ^^ They don't come across stones so easily :P And plus, Aipom is less of an Ape :D

mm no aipom evovles when it learns doulbe hit not w/ a stone..

anyway: I really hate that aipom's evovling, dawn just doesn't deserve it I hate her character anyway....

Last edited:
    Years
    Still I was kinda hoping to see if Mime Jr will evolve. Teeheehee That would be cute. Teeheehee

Nice to know I'm not the only one waiting for Mimie to evolve. If Bonsly could, then its D/P counterpart certainly should. With Cacnea now out of the picture, maybe that will be next. We can hope, anyway.

Years
    I too, want Mime Jr. to evolve. With Mime Jr.'s cuteness factor in mind... probably it won't. ._.

Then again, Bonsly was cute (but annoying), and it evolved. Same goes with Misty's Togepi. As for Ash's Pikachu, well, it didn't, but it's the star, so that's not a surprise. How about this for a shocker: May's Torchic. That's a shock, considering how... fierce-looking the evo line is. Given those examples, I wouldn't lose hope.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Then again, Bonsly was cute (but annoying), and it evolved. Same goes with Misty's Togepi. As for Ash's Pikachu, well, it didn't, but it's the star, so that's not a surprise. How about this for a shocker: May's Torchic. That's a shock, considering how... fierce-looking the evo line is. Given those examples, I wouldn't lose hope.

Yeah, but Brock and Misty actually tried to raised and not completely baby their baby pokemon. Even with May, that's why all of their pokemon evolved. Also, the only reason they made Blaziken evolve was because this way people wouldn't complain if there was a good battle.

Now as I have stated before, I have no problem with Aipom evolving. I mean really that is why she was caught in the first place.

Years
    Yeah, but Brock and Misty actually tried to raised and not completely baby their baby pokemon. Even with May, that's why all of their pokemon evolved. Also, the only reason they made Blaziken evolve was because this way people wouldn't complain if there was a good battle.

That's true. If Jim actually used Mime Jr. more often in Battle and raised it like the twerps did with theirs, we'd get Mr. Mime already. Of course, that would apply to his Cacnea, as well, and that never happened, either. Silly writers.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    That's true. If Jim actually used Mime Jr. more often in Battle and raised it like the twerps did with theirs, we'd get Mr. Mime already. Of course, that would apply to his Cacnea, as well, and that never happened, either. Silly writers.

Well as much as I wish Mime Jr would evolve, that would mean that James would need to put him in battle. The problem is that James is like SUPER protective over Mime Jr and never let him battle. Still it is just so CUTE!!!!!! Still it can evolve too if it doesn't battle. It would be nice both ways. Teeheehee

Back