• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New evolutions/Pokemon - What you'd like, and would there be any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
  • No more eevee's though. The names might start getting ridiculous.

ie: Rockeon, Flyeon, Insecteon, etc. :p

Ha, I personally want an Eeveelution for all 17 elements, including Normal. As for the names, with a bit of creativity they won't sound ridiculous. Instead of Rockeon, you could use Oreon (Based off of ore), or Quareon (from quarries).

And this reminds me, a pure flying type in the future would be cool...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Farfetch'd. It's stats are horrible. They could at least give it in evolution. But this is generation 4. They probably won't be making any new pokemon till generation 5. If there is one..

Yeah I agree. Farfetch'd would be what I want to see also.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I don't expect there to be any new pokemon on this game because if it's going to be able to trade with D/P/Pl then what would it do with new pokemon if you want to trade them

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Another thing I think is necessary for the sake of freaking logic concerning eggs is a Pre-Evolution to Onix. That Pokemon did not need an evolution, it needed a baby form...

I would also like...

*Two female evolutions for Machop to contrast the very masculine Machoke and Machamp.
    *An evolution for Torkoal.
    *An evolution for Castform
    *A baby Pokemon that can evolve into either Scyther, Pinsir, or Heracross, ala Tyrogue and the Hitmons. On the same note, evolutions for Pinsir and Heracross to match Scizor.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Shuckle evolution, or a Lapras pre-evo. Maybe a baby Kanga-- it's about time.

The Shuckle evolution is an alright idea, but Lapras and Kangaskhan do not need pre-evolutions.
    I decided a long time ago that if Lapras got a pre-evolution, I would stop playing pokemon games.
    Kangaskhan should've got a pre-evolution in the original gold and silver, I honestly think those were the last two games with good pokemon ideas, and now they would just mess it up.

I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be any new pokemon, though.
    This is a remake and there wasn't any new pokemon in firered and leafgreen.

SuperLightning

Eevee Lover and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    what we REALLY need is new formes for alot of pokemon besides a few. the whole formes option on the pokedex could be less useless

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Farfetch'd and Chatot need a common pre-evo (one for both), and an evo (one for each). Not in this gen though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back