• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Fakedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • New Fakedex

Of course, do not steal sprites.
    And, tell me what you think.
    If you have pokemon concept ideas, that would also be helpful.

Last edited:

LapeFruitz

Khaos Hacker
    Years
  • The sprites you have made so far look good, but I would suggest making a few more before publishing them, as there's only 8 out of 150 :\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • these sprites are really good, but as the quality of the pixels aren't so good because to me they are a bit too blurry. I also agree with the poster above me just because I feel that you should have more than 8 sprites before you post a fakedex like this,

:t354:TG

Years
  • Where did you get the background? It fits great with the project, even better so when you'll add more...

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Yeah it is a bit blurry, because the image is over 1650 pixels wide, and I used deviant art, which only allowed 1600 pixels wide, but it was better than imageshack and tinypic.

Yes it is 8 sprites, but I will add more soon!

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    You should use imgur. It doesn't resize like anything.

As for the Fakemon, it's a little hard to tell with the background, but it appears as if you didn't use any black lines. It makes the Fakemon look slightly washed out and pastel IMO. Perhaps try to add a bit of black to your outlines?

bradleysimonian

Clowcardruler
    Years
  • are you going to put the full version so the sprites don't look so blurred, so we can see the pixelwork, plus it is hard to see all the details in each fakemon

Years
  • The thread is several months old coming from August 2011. It's against the rules in PC to revive a thread that is older than a month.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back