• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new fakemon starters

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
Years
  • Spoiler:

the 1st one
    flark{FLare+shARK}
    the lava pup pokemon
    fire
    blaze
    ht:3ft
    wt:34lbs
    evolves from:none
    evolves to:sharvalier​

the second one
    Boniness{BONzai+happINESS}
    the potted plant pokemon
    grass
    overgrow
    ht:3ft
    wt:50lbs
    evolves from:none
    evolves to:Junglous​

if you disapprove of the names then help me with new ones and if you want to use these as sprites(obviously you have to make them into sprites) for a game just ask​

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • You should improve you drawing and sketching skills, need to have an idea of what you actually are going to do, to finish the sketch with a shading touch.
    The character which you are drawing should be drawn with a purpose of expressing the character's feelings.

Such points when you will keep in mind, you will improve a lot.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • :'> these are quite cute. It could be an idea to learn a bit about animal proportions, if you want to make more fakemon, since pokemon are mostly based off animals. It'll just help you make them look a little more convincing!
    Keep up the good stuff!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I like the second one's concept (the Grass-type). Innovative, and quite a cute design. :)
    The name "Boniness" is a bit weird, though... evokes a thought of bones. :\

Back