• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New favs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Whats your new fav? mine has got to be Ferrothorn its got a rocking defense, looks kool, and with its Iron barb rocky helmet combo it can take down any pokemon that relies on physical. even though i hated nearly all the new pokemon im pretty sure now its my favorite gen!

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Haxorus and Serperior. Haxorus because hes beast looking and looks barely anything like the stereotypical dragon Pokemon (Like Charizard, Salamance..etc etc). Serperior is just plain awesome. I mean, he has pretty good Speed, so he out speeds almost any Pokemon you encounter, and hes definetely the best looking snake Pokemon there is so far, I truthfully hate Evans, Arbok, and Seviper. They are so uglyyyy. But Serperior is cute, and his name means "Superior Serpent" so he defenitely outclasses ALL SNAKES! XD.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Braviary, for his epic awesome eagle-ness (yes I love bald eagles).
    Lillipup, just cause it's adorable (yes I also love puppies).
    Victini because it's a badass adorable.
    and Golurk because giant golems are just frikkin' sweet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Already a thread for favourites, which comes under likes/dislikes, where you can list your favourites. Please use thaaaat.

New favs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back