• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Fish In Da Reef!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    ;D Hi everyone. So yeah I guess I'm a new face in town. :] You can call me Emvee, MV, Em, whatever lol.

So anyways, I'm a decent battler. I play PO a lot :] But I enjoy making new friends and being social and stuff. So thats why I'm here C:

Outside of the whole internet thing I'm a tennis player :] So stop by to your local tennis courts if you wanna have a chance at meeting me lol.

:} I look forward to meeting you all and becoming cool friends.

Thanks!

~Emvee

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    :3 I am pleased you decided to join! Now just stick around and all will be well.

(Did I make hanging out on the server/CBC obvious yet? Well yeah you should do thattt!)

But yeah welcome. :)

Years
  • It's very nice to meet you. I do believe we talked on the PO sever for PokeCommunity, but we didn't exactly take the time to get to know eachother. My name on the PO server is Cuddles, as you've probably already noticed, and I'm probably the newest member BESIDES you. (Mwahahahaha. >w>) Anyways, it's nice to meet you. :3 Perhaps we could battle sometimes, although you're probably better than me since you play PO much more. >.<''

Also, you play tennis? I never could get the hang of that, I usually just hit the ball as hard as I could and called it good. @_@

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • i am from the philippines. do we have any chance of meeting at my local tenniis court? LOL.

anyway, good to hear another PO battler. I am not a good battler myself, but I frequent PO a lot, especially when i go back home for the weekends. I am not goof at making teams myself, and most of the teams I used are just teams I hastily put up with. LOL.

anyway, welcome to pC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    hellokitty007.gif

Hello there and welcome to the forums! Hello Kitty is here to welcome you aboard! * shakes hand *

...It's a pleasure to meet you Emvee, it's nice to see you here in the community, and it's great to see another battler around! And yes, you totally found the right place if you'd like to have some fun! ;]

I'm not sure if you've already been to the right place if you want to battle. But if not, then the Competitive Battling Center would satisfy you! Basically PC has it's own server in PO which means that you can go there and meet at the same time battle our fellow PC members and possibly make friends with them! Isn't that amazing? A server just for PC! :D .. I'm also a battler myself, but you can only see me there sometimes as I visit it quite often since I'm not a good battler at all. haha

Aside from CBC, there are also other boards here that might coincide with your interests most especially the Pokemon discussions! But don't worry, PC also has off-topic ones, so if you want to discuss other things, you should definitely head straight to those boards located at the bottom of this very forum!

Make sure to give the rules a peak if you still haven't, or you might get yourself into troubles! If you ever get confused around by the way or if you have any questions, don't be shy to contact any of the Moderators here just like Forever who had just welcomed you a while ago! You know, they really don't bite unless you break any of the rules! D:

With that, if you want to talk to me, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message! I'll see you round theeeen? Enjoy battling! ♥

Back