• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New from the UK

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    hey guys. new here. wanted to join a forum just to track x and y and because I'm desperate for a dream world vulpix/drought ninetales. I intend to find the best place to find one on here if possible. any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey Nanaki and welcome to PC!
    If you are looking for info on X/Y or just feel like sharing your idean on this brand new generation with us, you should check out the *Pokemon X/Y Board*. Vulpix w/ Drought is a really cool Pokemon, i hope you'll get one! Maybe you want to ask around in the *Trade Corner* if someone could trade you one.
    If you need anything, just ask another member, or better yet a Mod. You can recognize them by their bold green name, which usually is Blue though.
    Hope you have fun, see you around! :D

Back