• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New giratina form on serebii

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I really like this Giratina form and its great that it leads to more speculation of "Pokemon Opal". I personally like it more thean the original, but everyones allowed an opinion.

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    I think Giratina is a really complicated looking pokémon :D Very cool an' all, but it looks really complicated..too many spiky things and stuff :D But it looks nice and scary ^_^ and this new one..eurgh..don't like it much..It's like a mutant Weedle :|

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yeah I think the new younger looks weird... It has no legs. lol Also it looks like a ghost type, but not a dragon type.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I think it is better that way it's legs arent slowing it down power of worm/snake

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Giratina's original form is just so cool to me. It's my fave legend. I like it just the way it is. The new form's okay, but it's just a bit... meh. I really don't see why Giratina needed a new form, but it'll be cool if they really find a way to incorporate it. I doubt they will. After all, they shoved like ten extra and unneeded legends into the game with no explanation, so they're likely to shove extra forms in for no reason as well.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Giratina's original form is just so cool to me. It's my fave legend. I like it just the way it is. The new form's okay, but it's just a bit... meh. I really don't see why Giratina needed a new form, but it'll be cool if they really find a way to incorporate it. I doubt they will. After all, they shoved like ten extra and unneeded legends into the game with no explanation, so they're likely to shove extra forms in for no reason as well.

Giratina has multiple forms for each dimension. That form is one intended for the realm of chaos. The other is meant to have it reign supreme in our dimension without destroying the natural balance.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I love the origin form, Giratina would have made my in game team if it didn't look so bad IMO, I was really freked out when I found it for the first time in pearl then it was just blah.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    HOLY S***!!!!!

This is like revealing a whole new Pokemon!

Can someone go to the official site an translate what it says word-for-word about it?!?!?

Years

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    It's probably in DP already, just like Mew was in RGBY.

Nope. People searched the data already. There's no evidance of this new Giratina form in D/P. So it's probably like Deoxys (switches depending on game). Plus the only reason Mew was in R/G/B/Y was because we can think it's an event pokemon.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    The new form looks cool. If it's like a Deoxys and changes forms, them we can expect this form to be in the 3rd game. I wonder if it's moveset will be different.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Huu. It's a form for travelling in-between dimensions; that doesn't mean it needs to be in the games. The games are in one dimension, so it doesn't need to stay in the in-between-dimensions form to exist in them.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Its the catipillar of doom!!!!11

I think it looks kinda cool

Back