• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New girl on the board

Aniris

Pm me if you want to trade! :)
    Years
    Hey there everyone!

I'm Roxanne, 19 years old and I live in Holland. :)
    I am a cheerful person with a love for animals and art, using my skills once in a while to do some drawing. (see avatar and sig)

My RL animal buddy is my dog Devil, a Belgian Shepherd who is 6 years old. I use him for schutzhund training. (obedience, protection and tracking) I love him so much, silly thing that he is.

In- or outgame, I really like working with animals (creatures) ;)

Back on topic: I started playing pokemon with the game sapphire and I have had every version after that. (firered/diamond/platinum/soulsilver/heartgold)

I still enjoy these games a lot and I hope to find some people on her to trade/battle with! Especially the trade part though. ^^

Anyways, this is a lil bit about me, feel free to ask questions/leave a message!

Last edited:

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Welcome Roxanne! Hope you make many friends here in PC! You're gonna like it here too buddy, There's so much to discuss here so feel free to visit and posting okay? Enjoy~ ;)

Aniris

Years
    Wonjoon0330: Thanks ^^

sCam: hey there :cool:

Dwight12: Thank you :) now let's hope that we get those pokemon traded.

Dylan1: Lol well can't say that about myself XD

Well I haven't looked for an art board around here, but if there is I'm sure I'll post some pokemon art.

Last edited:

Aniris

Years
    Big difference!

There are 4 types of belgian shepherds: short haired, curly haired, long haired and a black long haired.

They are slender build, have a straight back and a long, straight face. Trianulair shaped ears, and the long haired dog males really have thick hair, like a lion around their neck.

Check out the wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Shepherd_Dog (copy and paste into your url bar)

My dog is the Groenendael variety, that's the black one.

link to my photo albums:
    picasaweb.google.com/104637872431580302968/DevTraining#
    picasaweb.google.com/104637872431580302968/Hondje#

:D

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    Beagles are my dog. Beagles and pit bulls. And ppl that think pits turn on their handlers are retarded

Aniris

Years
    No beagles for me, I really need a dog with a will to please and a fiery temprament! Pits are ok I guess, never really met one here (well not that I know off).

A dog that turns on their handler is mental. No dog should do that, but it's mostly the handler that makes the dogs that way.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    I really like a big dog that think's it's a lapdog. And my old pit was raised wrong so it took me a while to get it to let me get to know it and even late in his life he only let my brother and i pet him. And my beagle has a fiery temperament. When she sees any violence at all she barks at the violent person

Aniris

Years
    Hahah, sounds just like mine, lapdog the size of me. :p

yeah but you need the combination fiery with will to please, beagles are known for their stubbornness and independentness. That makes them harder to train and less likely to get very high in the sport. (and they aren't allowed to be used as working dog when it comes to schutzhund training, so that doesn't work for me)

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    i dont know anything about dog competitions. and beagles are very smart tho. and stubborn when they wanna be :/

Aniris

Years
    Well a dog needs to be smart if they are that stubborn and independent. I'm just saying it makes them hard to handle for the thing I'm interested in :)

Back