• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been a Pokemon fan since the Indigo League series (a favorite of mine). I've played the original games on Gameboy but nothing since. I mainly have enjoyed the Anime series.

My other than Pokemon interests are writing fanfiction, reading history and philosophy, swimming and weightlifting among others.

Just wanted to chat with fellow fans and ask some questions for a future fanfic I'm working on involving mainly the Indigo League series.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello! I've always liked the pokemon anime seres since the Indgo League series myself. I haven't liked the Diamond and Pearl series that much though, but, the new series, pokemon Black and White, I'm enjoying, because its like they are starting from the basics from the Indigo Plateau series. Team Rocket is a lot more series of a evil criminal organization though! I liked the game boy pokemon series as well; Yellow was my loveee~ <3 Until along came Gold! Then I said: GET LOST YELLOW, GOLD'S MINE. <3

No, that was mean; I love Yellow. <3

Writing fanfiction is pretty cool; I haven't wrote one in a long time though! Maybe someday if I can motivate myself. If you're interested, you can check out the Fan Fiction and Writing board here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 ] Where you can basically submit you're stories and poems! Swimming is also pretty cool too; I swim alot in Jamaica. <3

Hey, if you have any questions, you could always ask a moderator! I haven't gone on too much about the fanfics, so...I wouldn't know much about that I'm afraid; I just go with the flow, writing fics that are mainly comic relief wise. <3

Well! I hope you'll enjoy your stay; For my woodplank is prepared to help accomidate you. <3 I dunno how considering its an inanimate object, but! Yeah. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Welcome mate :],nice to see someone who still remembers The Indigo League :D
    Enjoy your stay

~Ozuma

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Glad to see I'm not that old fashioned given that I remember and enjoy the Indigo League. I actually have all three boxed sets and am doing an extensive bit of research for my future fanfic.

I'm likely to post my story on fanfiction.net once I've written it.

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
    Years
  • Hiyaa,
    Nice to meet you. I also am a big fan of the Indigo League. Haha (:. Have fun around the forums but read the rules before you start posting. If you need help message me. Also if you wanna be friends you can request me. Ill see you around!

Back