• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Hi. My name is Shane, I am 33 years old, and I have been hooked on Pokemon since my oldest sons introduced it to me back in the RBY days. We were fanatics through GSC, but fell off when Yugioh came and followed that for a few years. Well, my youngest son found our old GBA games when we moved and that started our obsession up again. Each one of us have our own game (Emerald for me, LeafGreen for oldest son Colton, FireRed for middle son Taylor, Ruby for youngest son Jonah). We also just got Sapphire and another Ruby by trading away Yugioh cards. Stumbled onto this community while I was searching for some Pokemon sprites to add to my Pokedex. Hope to contribute when I can.

Years
    Wow, you sound like a good fan. :3
    It's cool that you can play with your kids. I only have my little brother. XD

Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have a fun time while you're here.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi There ^__^,

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Pokemon Community.
    Please read the rules, as its helps the forum run quicker and friendler.
    If you need any help please feel free to PM me.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It's good to hear you got back into it =D It's pretty rare nowaays for adults to enjoy Pokemon :3

*hands Kanna plushies*

Enjoy your stay and PM me if you would like to be friends,m'lord :3

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a kid at heart though, plus I like to be involved with what my kids are into. I enjoy the strategy that is involved with the games, especially the breeding aspect. Raising that perfect Poke is a challenge.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Nice to see an adult playing Pokemon. Welcome to PokeCommunity, I hope you enjoy your time here. Should you want a discussion or a friend, feel free to PM me.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hello Shane,
    It's really good to see someone really matured like you in PokeCommunity ^^ I never really thought some one after 20 would like Pokemon until I came to PC and changed my thought to 30 but now it changed to 33 from you ^^ It's really great for your kids to have a father like you ;) If you need any help on Pokemon just send me a PM and I will be there to help you out! ^^

~BluePhoenix

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya Shane, welcome to Pokecommunity. I hope you stay, have fun and post alot

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    welcome to the PC! hope u have fun, and i agree wit the others, adults are always: 'get off that thing, it brainwashes u' but its kl to no that there r adults out there who arent our enemies

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Ummm...yeah, this threads is over a year old. o_O;;
    Please look at the date of the past post before posting, and do not post in threads that are older than a month.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back