• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team: Team Creative

Island

Creative is all I have to say!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Hello, And welcome to the first ever creation of Team Creative. There aren't very much of requirements for the moment since this is a new team, except a little tiny require.
    BE CREATIVE!
    This is the main catch phrase.

In another organized way :

Team name
    Team Creative

Introduction
    No short introductions. Post why you want to make the team, which ROMs the team will hack and make it so that it will make people want to join.
    I want to make the team to create exciting, unique pokemon hacks, which will be mostly based on Fire Red games.
    Our games will be high-Quality games, which her games will be the top of the top.

Application form

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:
    Current team members

tpravetz

... doesn't exist.
    Years
    Skills:
    Plots...
    Beta Testing...
    SORT OF map making
    SORT OF text editing (using Advance Text)
    Proof of work:
    None yet...
    Past experience:
    I am new, BUT you can only teach someone once, you teach me how YOU want it done. Please do not exlude me because my lack of experience, as I am a fast learner, and you can kick me out if I fail to hold up my fair share.
    Contact information:
    EMAIL- [email protected]

Last edited:
    Back