• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, how's it hangin'?

Years
    After getting pushed by my girlfriend for 2 months, I finally started playing pokemon last November, and I FELL IN LOVE with it! Just completed Sapphire and Fire Red and I am currently doing a Pearl playthrough. Finished the entire XY anime and read the Ruby Sapphire and ORAS Manga. Damn it, this diglett hole I just jumped in got me hooked!

Though what brought me here was the fact that the ROM hacking community here is huge and clueless me wants to find someone to mentor me as i make my own pokemon GBA hack or something. I know you all might take ROM hacking seriously probably but I'm still a highschooler that just wants to make my own crazy pokemon ideas flourish not just on paper.

Besides ROM hacking though, I would love to talk to pokemon remixers and musicians since I like making orchestral mashups of themes that I like, even though I'm totally terrible at it.

So yeah, I guess I entered the pokecommunity, nice to meet you all!😁

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
    Hey! ROM Hacking does have a real big community here, but if you need any help at all, I'm always here :) And there are so many other types of areas here that you're bound to fit in at least one of them. Welcome!

Back