• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here (Im looking to trade Haunter to get Gengar)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Sooooo I just got back into playing Pokemon, and it's pretty cool. I got Sword on Switch and I'm building an old school team lol. I wanted to trade my lvl 28 haunter so he can evolve in to Gengar, so I was able to get a trade accepted. However the person traded me their Lvl 60 Gengar for my Lvl 28 Haunter. That sounds cool and all but I only have 3 badges soo Gengar wont obey. I really just wanted the guy to trade my Haunter/Gengar back but I have no idea how this trade thing works. My folks dont play pokemon anymore so I cant just trade with an old buddy. If anybody can help me figure this out it would greatly be appreciated.

Good news is I was able to get Charmander, Bulbasuar, and Squirtle all on my team with the help of pokemon Home that was pretty cool. Please let me know ANYBODY! I really want my own Gengar!!!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! You can make a thread in the Trade Corner. There is usually always someone willing to help out. Sword and Shield are great games and as the expansion nears I'm getting even more hype. If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Back