• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new here

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hey, there. Welcome to PokéCommunity. Please read the rules and the FAQ before posting. It's also recommended that you read the rules of the sections that you will be actively posting in.

Anyway, I've been a fan of Pokémon for a long time as well so it's always nice to see a new one here. I hope you have a great time here. If you are confused or need help with anything, you can ask almost anyone here for help.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I'm a long time Pokémaniac to! Although i have been here for a while so we are not entirely the same! Well anyway I'm doing OK sup with you! XD Well anyway (dejavu) remember to read the rules, have fun, and make alot of freinds.

See you around

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I do believe you are in good company then Zhane. If not now, then at one point every single one of us were Pokémaniacs. Chances are you're going to have a lot of fun around here, am I right?

Welcome to the forums, my friend.

I'm doing pretty well today, can't seem to shake off this darn sleepiness, but other than that I am rather content. How about you Zhane, is your first day at the Pokécommunity going well so far?

Be sure to enjoy yourself whilst making your way around the boards, my man. I'm sure I will see you around!

ZhaneAugustine

Old Fart Gym living water poke
    Years
    Well, I do believe you are in good company then Zhane. If not now, then at one point every single one of us were Pokémaniacs. Chances are you're going to have a lot of fun around here, am I right?

Welcome to the forums, my friend.

I'm doing pretty well today, can't seem to shake off this darn sleepiness, but other than that I am rather content. How about you Zhane, is your first day at the Pokécommunity going well so far?

Be sure to enjoy yourself whilst making your way around the boards, my man. I'm sure I will see you around!
    '

lol Thanks everone. Yeah, is going good for me, Hallcination, though I'm plagued by fatigue too! Guess even though im 33, I just cant stay up as late as I used too!

Back