• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Sunyshore

=^-^=
Years
  • Oh, från Swerige? Jag har rest i Swerige, och min farbror bor där. Sorry for my bad Swedish. XD

Anyway. Just follow the rules and have fun; perfect grammar isn't so important because nobody's perfect. ;)

See you around the forums! =3 Maybe we could have a little Swedish chat once in a while, if you don't mind about my poor Sweden...?

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • Tja, jag e också från sverige 100& svensk :}
    xD Vart bor du då?

Och såklart det jag brukar skriva:

Welcome to PC, hope you have enjoy it here XD
    Be sure to read the rules before posting, if there is anything you dont understand, feel free to ask

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Tja, jag e också från sverige 100& svensk :}
    xD Vart bor du då?

Och såklart det jag brukar skriva:

Welcome to PC, hope you have enjoy it here XD
    Be sure to read the rules before posting, if there is anything you dont understand, feel free to ask

made me google translate this lol welcome to the site have fun and dont go into the tall grass without pokemon remember that

Back