• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Rotten Spice

Blastoise Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2006
    Hi all,

I am new to posting but have been checking this site out for a while.

Been a Pokemaniac since 1998. Please help :cool:

I'm wondering why my avatar is not showing up but other than that, it's great to be here!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I first liked Pokemon then too. :) Welcome to PC!

As for your avatar, I'm not sure. The link thing has never happened to me before.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hello! Welcome to PC!!! about your avvie, I might recommend re-uploading it. Just to see if that works. Or else, you might try another avvie to see if it's just that one avatar that won't work, or if it's just the way you are entering your URL into the uploading system. Hope I helped you some!! See ya sround! ^_~

~Kelsey

PsychicStar

E.S.P. Type Pokemon
    Years
    I started liking Pokemon then too, you'll be sure to enjoy your stay, I know I am since I'm new too. ^.^
    For your avatar, just make sure you check on size specifications as well ^.^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Welcome to the boards RottenSpice, did you include the correct URL to your avatar? I can't think of anything else why it isn't showing up. Well, I'm glad you decided to join the community and have fun posting!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Rotten Spice I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna e buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Back