• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here :)

dragoon944

Aspring Helper :)
    Years
    Hello Pokecommunity. My name is Luke and ive just joined and would like to say a big welcome to all members here. My intrests are Pokemon ofcourse, football, most sports realy, and talking. I will talk to anyone ive a very talkative person and i think im very creative. I would like to aspire to become a big part of his community some day and hope to help others to achieve their goals. I have heard so much about this community and i am very much looking forward to posting :)

Thanks for reading :) Luke :)

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Read the section rules or wherever you post in, and the site rules are a must to, but most of all, enjoy yourself! :3

dragoon944

Aspring Helper :)
    Years
    I know i have read the rules for all the sections i would be interested in and some of the ones which i will occasionly post. And yes i will have a good time. I just want to help peoples projects with some graphics :)

Back