• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Hello everyone!

I guess I'm new here so I suppose I should start with a brief "get to know me" so here goes:

I love anime, and I love pokemon. Favorite pokemon is Raichu. Favorite animes are: Utawarerumono, Trigun, Clannad After Story, Fruits Basket, GTO, FMA:Brotherhood (not necessarily in that order), to list a few.

I also like to role-play and have fun!

I guess that's it for now. Tata! ^.^

Equin

Got it memorized?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Irashaimasu! (or, if you prefer, welcome)

I love Anime as much as you do! well, perhaps not these specific tittles, but oh, well.

I see that you've already have prior knowledge to forum browsing, that's certainly a plus!

• I believe that you have already checked the Roleplay and Japanese Entertainment sections, for these things are to your liking the most besides Pokemon, right? Well, even if you haven't, be sure to go check soon!
    • Simultaneously, you could have a look at Other Clubs. Who knows, maybe you'll find a club for your most favored Anime!

Nice to meet you, hope we get to loiter around these parts together~

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Thank you for the warm welcome! ^_^

yeah I had a friend from a long time ago mention this place so I figured I'd take a look an cruise around to see what I could find. :)

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Awesome! Someone new! Welcome to PC! (I think you should try to avoid every noob on here...) :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Awesome! Someone new! Welcome to PC! (I think you should try to avoid every noob on here...) :P

Hmm...technically I'm just as noobish as the next person...kind of hard to avoid myself though i have tried it before...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, Hakuoro! I'm not much of an anime fan, but I do love Pokémon very much. Your favourite is Raichu? Mmm! But I prefer Turtwig.

Anyway, have fun roleplaying and being a part of the forums!

Back