• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

magikarpower

Experienced Collector
Years
  • Hey, I'm new here. I enjoy the majority of Pokemon games. I plan on only discussing the DS games I own on this site. The games i currently own are HG and Black. If anyone would like to trade then let me know. I currently will not be trading though until July for various reason but feel free to talk. I would also greatly appreciate any direction on threads you think I may be interested in to start off on this site.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to PokéCommunity! If you're interested in HG and Black, then you can find threads on them here or here. As for trading, there's a place to make your own trade shops or ask for trades over here. That should be enough to get you started.

Have fun!

Back