• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Hello I'm xrosmajor and I'm new here. I'm from Indonesia so, sorry if my writing isn't right. I'm making a pokemon game but, I don't know how to do the scripting and drawing the fakemon for in the game/spriting also I need help at designing fakemons. Could anyone help me?

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there xrosmajor! I am sure our great members over the emulation section would be more willing to help you!

while you're at it, why not try out other section of the forums? I am sure you will fins something that will interest you. Try roleplaying, it is fun! :)

anyway, welcome to PC! see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Are you looking for the Roleplay Corner? Well then, if so! You can find it here (please click the link). There are lots of active RP's there, but if you insist, you can also make your own RP! But be sure to read the guidelines first for it to get approved! At the same time you can also get to meet a lot of friends there and improve your roleplaying capabilities! *^___^*

Anyway, welcome aboard 'fella! So your from Indonesia? Well, that's awesome! I'm from the Philippines, it's nice to see another asian member around! Basically, one of the things that brought you here in PC is ROM-hacking, am I right? If so, you definitely found the right place to join in. You can go over the Emulation board for ROM-hacks, if you want to learn how to make one, you can find a lot of tutorials posted there that will guide you to make a stunning hack, and you can also find all the tools & essentials needed! :)

There are also lots of other boards that you can come across here, so just take your time to explore. It's a huge forum and don't worry if you ever get confused, the staff members are there to help you out, they really don't bite, they're pretty approachable, so there's no reason for you to contact 'em in case of questions.

Have lots of fun and I'll see you around then 'kay? If you want to talk with me, my profile is pretty much open for messages, so feel free to drop by and leave a message! See you. ♥

Back