• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    I am new here but I would like everyone to know that I am a very friendly person and I am starting a hacking project!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you interested in making your own hacked Pokemon game! You'll be able to learn a lot about that kind of stuff here with the tutorials, and really helpful community members. I'm also a novice hacker at best so if you'd like any help with something i'd be more then happy to assist you if I can. :) Also be sure to check out the adoption center if you have time, it help new members know their way around, and make a good friend with the community along the way. You actually do seem like a friendly person, you shouldn't have trouble making friends here, come chat with me sometime if you want, you sound like a cool person. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Thanks brickbusterx! I might PM you a bit later for help on my hacking needs! :)

Back