• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Days
  • Seen yesterday
I have created my first rom hack. I call it Stealth Pirates!

I am not sure where i should upload my hack. Where would be a good place to put my game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-194456.png
    Screenshot_20240322-194456.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 2

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello there and welcome to the PC.

Fan games and ROM hacks have their own sections for all the individual things associated with them, unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about those sections, so the best I can do is link you to the different spaces the site has for this sort of thing and ask you to use your best judgement as to which section to post it in. (and if it turns out to be the wrong one, the section's Moderators will just move it to the correct one anyway lol) I wish you and your game all the success! Oh, and here's the link by the way.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Hello StealthPirates, and welcome to the forums!
What features did you put in your ROM hack ?
Stealth Pirates is a silent hack. (There is more than 20+ starting pokemon options on top of starting with squirtle, bulbasuar and charmander) Your hero can choose to pick a pokemon from a silent NPC character. There are more than 15 starter pokemon options as well as the option to go straight to the saffari zone!

Pokémon Stealth Pirates is a remake of the origional story with updates to keep the old story new. The map is modified with gen 1,2 and 3 Pokémon. As well as each town having new diffrences. Pokemon types are clustered togeather in each town and our hero will have the chance to gain ANY pokemon possiably at lvl 1... There is a bit of a difficulty barrier, but with Stealth Pirates NPC glitches, you will have the options to continualy gain any items needed for success.

There are now 2 Safari locations with pokemon that walk around for you to be able to catch... (unfortiantly you must either catch them or run away... Killing the Pokemon will glitch the game... I am currently working on a fix for this issue.)

Pallet Town now has its own Gym, your gym... In said Gym my entire family can be found in which you can choose one of our starter Pokemon. And the trainers inside this gym are lined up ready to take you out.

There are other secrets as well to explore. With a fresh new take at tye game i love and respect.

Hello there and welcome to the PC.

Fan games and ROM hacks have their own sections for all the individual things associated with them, unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about those sections, so the best I can do is link you to the different spaces the site has for this sort of thing and ask you to use your best judgement as to which section to post it in. (and if it turns out to be the wrong one, the section's Moderators will just move it to the correct one anyway lol) I wish you and your game all the success! Oh, and here's the link by the way.
Thanks a lot. That was helpful.

Back