• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    King: No you don't get a TM... and Jazmine received one vest, one bow, and one pair of sunglasses!!

Also, you'll be battlign Max(me) in the battling arena:D

Now for my first post:

Chapter 3(P.I): Magma Hideout

Max smiled as they reached the enterance to Pacifidlodge Town. Ziggy was happily running in circles around Max, while Multi was sitting on Max's head. Max remembered perfectly why he had named his Pokemon. Ziggy, was named because she was always running around excitedly, and Multi was named because he could evolve in to so many different things.

Max stepped in to town and imedietly noticed a huge tower with 5 floors. Max looked around a little more and noticed a battling arena, a Pokemon Center, and a Pokemart. Max looked down at Ziggy and then back up at Multi and noticed that they were both a little tired from battling against the Minun and Plusle...that had been hard.

Max decided he would, and started heading over towards the Pokemon Center. He stepped inside and smiled at the nurse with pink hair and handed her his Pokemon. "Please heal them." Max said.

The nurse nodded and stepped in to the back room. Max looked around and noticed that there was a food court, so he walked over there, starving. He imedietly went to the back of the line and in no time made it up to the front. He showed the chef his Pokemon license and grabbed a tray, putting a hamburger, tator tots, a candy bar, and a soda on it.

He sat down at a table across from a boy and a young girl talking to each other. He managed to find out that the boy's name was Sam and that the girl's was Jazmine from their conversation. Max praticaly inhaled his food, eating it quickly and then running back to the main room.

Right after he entered the room, the nurse came out with Ziggy and Multi. "There you go. All better." the nurse said handing him his Pokemon.

"Thank you...Could I possibly get a room key too?" Max asked. The nurse nodded and tossed him a key with a room number from behind the counter. Max thanked her and walked out of the Pokemon Center, and headed over to the mart. He looked around and grabbed 2 potions, a Paralyze heal, a full heal, and an awakening. He paid for the stuff after the clerk scanned it and left.

Before he left, he noticed a newspaper with the huge tower's picture on it. He sleathily grabbed one and left without paying for it. He walked over to the battle arena and sat on the bench in front of it and began reading the newspaper.

Apparently the tower had only been up for a few weeks, and many believe it is one of the many homes of Team Magma! Max sighed and rolled the newspaper up, and slipped it in to his bag...he hated Team Magma...

END
    Max received 2 potions, 1 Paralyze Heal, 1 Full Heal, and 1 Awakening!

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Trent vs. Sam

Sam walked into the room. Speaking to the boy across the room, he said, "Oh...hello. I'll assume you're my opponent? Can you wait just a moment? I have to do something..." Sam said, throwing out 2 pokeballs. Inside them were Turtwig and Poochyena. He tossed each a rare candy. Returning Poochyena, he kept Turtwig out...and fed him all 6 of his new proteins. "Well...ready?" Sam asked.

"Yea!" Trent said with excitement. "By the way, I'm Trent!"

"And I'm Sam!" Sam called back just as eagerly as Trent released his pokemon. Out from the pokeball came a slightly hunched purple pokemon crystal eyes. It opened its jagged mouth and released an extremely long tongue that sort of just twirled around in the air. Against his will, Sam felt a little wary. "Turtwig, use Razor Leaf!" he shouted, hoping to end this battle early.

Both Trent and Sableye gave an eerie smirk. "Use Fury Swipes to destroy the leaves."

"Sa sa sa," Sableye chuckled as he raised his claws into the air to knock away each leaf with ease. When the last leaf came, Sableye tilted ducked his head and gave a wide yawn. "Laa..."

"H... how!?" Sam demanded.

Sam eyed the Turtwig before glancing at his own pokemon. "My pokemon is obviously at a much higher level than yours, and has much experience with fast moving attacks... Sableye, Night Shade." Nodding at the command, Sableye's eyes glowed a dull gray and Turtwig began to stagger back in pain, shaking its head of an invisible attack.

"Turtwig...there's only one way to deal with this kind of pokemon. He's a few levels higher than us at the very least. So...run in a circle around him!" Sam said. "What's he thinking? Use Fake Out!" Was the reply Sam got. Sabeleye jumped at Turtwig, but Sam figured this. "Turtwig, close your eyes and shoot as many Razor Leaf attacks as you can!" Turtwig closed his eyes and let all heck loose. Razor Leaf flew everywhere, hitting Sam, Trent and Sabeleye. The only one who completely avoided this was Turtwig, who was using the attack. "So! You still so sure that Sabeleye has an easy win just because of level? Well...that attack still did some damage...Turtwig, while its recovering, use your Absorb!" Sam said. Sabeleye evaded the most of the attack, but Turtwig still hit it partly, drawing some energy for himself. "This is my best pokemon. Victory against me isn't easy." Sam said, almost smirking.

Trent gritted his teeth as he finally lowered his arm that had shielded his face from the attack. "Your Turtwig may be your strongest," he said coldly, watching as Sableye flipped back to gain som distance, "but you obviously have no control over it." Sam went rigid, his face red with angerand, before he could say anything, Trent interrupted him. "Your Turtwig had no control over its own attack and you, as the trainer, are held responsible." With a sigh, Trent shook his head. "Sableye, Fury Swipes, and make this one count!"

"Turtwig, Razor Leaf!" Sam said angrily, determined to prove that he control.

"Turtwi!" Turtwig cried, just as angry as its trainer. Head jerking forward, Turtwig unleashed the barrage of Razor Leaf's.

"Saa!" Sableye said eagerly, almost becoming a purple blur and as it ran forward, doding each sharp leaf as it did so, and rammed Turtwig back. "Sa sa sa," Sableye chuckled, using this opportunity to get the land turtle on its back and release its attack. "Seeey!"

As soon as that first set of claws pounded into its stomach, Turtwig let out a loud wail, unembarrassed by its outburst. The pain tore not only at his body, but at his mind. "No, Turtwig!" Sam cried. "Get up! You can do it! Razor Leaf!"

"Tur...twig," Turtwig said slowly, trying to raise its battered body. It managed to only raise its head and glare at the unemotional looking pokemon.

"Sa," Sableye said, tilting its head at Turtwig, almost as if to get a better view of the pokemon. "Sa..." Sableye lifted its clawed foot and kicked it hard in the head, making it skid away across the ground.

"No... Turtwig..." Sam moaned, trying to urge his pokemon up. He turned to glare at Trent. "That was a low blow! It wasn't even an attack."

Trent shrugged. "A battle is pretty much doing whatever you can to make the opponent faint. So what if Sableye kicked Turtwig away? It's just another way of knocking out your pokemon."

Sam's mouth moved up and down, almost as if it were trying to form words without his permission. When he couldn't think of anything to say, he turned his sorrowful eyes at his limp pokemon.

Suddenly, he found the words he was looking for. "Grr! You think you're strong...your Sabeleye...its brutal. Its also your only pokemon. I see no other balls on you belt. Therefore...I see no reason why this battle should end yet. You say Turtwig has no control...you're wrong. He's creeped out. He's freaking out...your Sabeleye did something to him...I'm sure of it. Anyway...no mercy now. Go! Poochyena!" Sam said, throwing out a second pokeball. Poochyena came out. "Use Sand Attack!" Sam yelled. The sand flew at Sableye...who seemed to be stuck for a second. It wasn't blinded, but it was stalled. That was Sam's goal. "Shadow Ball!" Sam said. He could see Trent's confusion to this attack. The blob flew and hit Sableye. It flew backwards, also looking confused by this attack. Sam knew it was no good, but he had to try. "Tackle it!" he said. Poochyena knew Sam was planning something. He charged. "Wow...I thought you were smart there, keeping your distance. Boy was I wrong. You're going in AND using a move with no effect? Heh...you're screwed, dude." Trent said. He didn't see the plan. Poochyena was now inside Sableye. Sam's plan was going into action. "Fire a Shadow Ball to knock it out from the inside out!" Sam said. Poochyena shot a Shadow Ball, then ran out. Sableye made a jolt...then started growling...

"I'm impressed," Trent admitted as his pokemon growled in anger, looking the most exhausted he had ever seen. "Sableye, stun it with Night Shade!"

"Saa," Sableye hissed, baring his glistening fangs and watching with profound interest as Poochyena yelped loudly and shook its head, trying to rid itself of the mental attack.

Sam formed a fist, feeling anger pump through his veins. His Poochyena, just like Turtwig, was losing. But how? he had more attacks... more pokemon... They must be cheating, and there was only one way to fix this. He had to defeat the eerie duo. "Poochyena, Tackle!" he roared.

"Poochy!" Poochyena barked happily, eager to use the attack, knowing that it would do sufficient damage to the taller dark type.

"Let it come," Trent said, folding his arms and watching carefully. Thinking the two had given up, Sam urged his pokemon with loud words of encouragment, hoping this would be the last attack he needed. Just as Poochyena entered Sableye's body, he uttered his next command.

"Shad--"

"Astonish!" Trent barked loudly, interrupting Sam's command with his own.

"Sa! Sa!" Sableye laughed as Poochyena's head entered into its body. Just as it entered, its whole body was engulfed in purple flames, as was Poochyena who yowled loudly. The flames licked at the insides of its ears and mouth, doing much more damage than it normally did, and Poochyena was flung out looking horribly scalded and panicked.

"Finish it with Fury Swipes!" Trent roared, pointing at the whimpering pokemon.

"Sably!" Sableye snarled, prepared to finish the dark puppy. Raising its claws, they came down on the twitching pokemon.

"No, Poochyena!" Sam yelled as his pokemon screamed in anguish. The inside Astonish attack had been powerful... "Come on, Shadow Ball!"

"Poo," Poochyena began to gather a small amount of energy, only to be flung back by a loud yelp as a sharp claw dug under his snout and sent him flying, easily dispelling the Shadow Ball. "Chy..." Poochyena finished with a sigh as its tongue rolled out of its mouth and it lay on its side, panting horribly. It wasn't knocked out, but it was heavily damage.

"Sableye, return," Trent said, recalling his pokemon with a beam of red light.

"What!?" Sam yelped. "But... I have more pokemon! I can still fight."

"Not when my opponent believe's my pokemon is treating or because he's using cheap moves. The only reason your Turtwig couldn't control its power was because you have yet to work with it," Trent said coldly. "And you, as the trainer, are held responsible for helping your pokemon overlook insignificant fears.

Sam's mouth moved wordlessly before he closed it with an audible snap. As Trent walked out of the battle stadium, he bowed his head. "I... think I understand you..."

But remembering something else, Sam said one more thing. "But remember this! I have some advice for you as well. You should try not to be so cold. Just because I couldn't beat you doesn't mean that I can't tell several things. One, Sableye's your only pokemon, which isn't bad for now. Something with no weaknesses is pretty good at this point. Realize, however, that you'll soon be fighting people who have evolved pokemon, which are much stronger than anything on my team. Two, your style...its heartless. I don't know if its Sableye who makes me feel this way or not...but I do believe that its YOU who does. Finally...I challenge you. Not now, but when I get stronger, along with my pokemon. I will master Razor Leaf and any moves that come after it, and then I will defeat you with them!" Sam yelled, leaving the room.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Battle Arena time!

Sam walked into the room. Speaking to the boy across the room, he said, "Oh...hello. I'll assume you're my opponent? Can you wait just a moment? I have to do something..." Sam said, throwing out 2 pokeballs. Inside them were Turtwig and Poochyena. He tossed each a rare candy. Returning Poochyena, he kept Turtwig out...and fed him all 6 of his new proteins. "Well...ready?" Sam asked.

"Yea!" Trent said with excitement. "By the way, I'm Trent!"

"And I'm Sam!" Sam called back just as eagerly as Trent released his pokemon. Out from the pokeball came a slightly hunched purple pokemon crystal eyes. It opened its jagged mouth and released an extremely long tongue that sort of just twirled around in the air. Against his will, Sam felt a little wary. "Turtwig, use Razor Leaf!" he shouted, hoping to end this battle early.

Both Trent and Sableye gave an eerie smirk. "Use Fury Swipes to destroy the leaves."

"Sa sa sa," Sableye chuckled as he raised his claws into the air to knock away each leaf with ease. When the last leaf came, Sableye tilted ducked his head and gave a wide yawn. "Laa..."

"H... how!?" Sam demanded.

Sam eyed the Turtwig before glancing at his own pokemon. "My pokemon is obviously at a much higher level than yours, and has much experience with fast moving attacks... Sableye, Night Shade." Nodding at the command, Sableye's eyes glowed a dull gray and Turtwig began to stagger back in pain, shaking its head of an invisible attack.

"Turtwig...there's only one way to deal with this kind of pokemon. He's a few levels higher than us at the very least. So...run in a circle around him!" Sam said. "What's he thinking? Use Fake Out!" Was the reply Sam got. Sabeleye jumped at Turtwig, but Sam figured this. "Turtwig, close your eyes and shoot as many Razor Leaf attacks as you can!" Turtwig closed his eyes and let all heck loose. Razor Leaf flew everywhere, hitting Sam, Trent and Sabeleye. The only one who completely avoided this was Turtwig, who was using the attack. "So! You still so sure that Sabeleye has an easy win just because of level? Well...that attack still did some damage...Turtwig, while its recovering, use your Absorb!" Sam said. Sabeleye evaded the most of the attack, but Turtwig still hit it partly, drawing some energy for himself. "This is my best pokemon. Victory against me isn't easy." Sam said, almost smirking.

Trent gritted his teeth as he finally lowered his arm that had shielded his face from the attack. "Your Turtwig may be your strongest," he said coldly, watching as Sableye flipped back to gain som distance, "but you obviously have no control over it." Sam went rigid, his face red with angerand, before he could say anything, Trent interrupted him. "Your Turtwig had no control over its own attack and you, as the trainer, are held responsible." With a sigh, Trent shook his head. "Sableye, Fury Swipes, and make this one count!"

"Turtwig, Razor Leaf!" Sam said angrily, determined to prove that he control.

"Turtwi!" Turtwig cried, just as angry as its trainer. Head jerking forward, Turtwig unleashed the barrage of Razor Leaf's.

"Saa!" Sableye said eagerly, almost becoming a purple blur and as it ran forward, doding each sharp leaf as it did so, and rammed Turtwig back. "Sa sa sa," Sableye chuckled, using this opportunity to get the land turtle on its back and release its attack. "Seeey!"

As soon as that first set of claws pounded into its stomach, Turtwig let out a loud wail, unembarrassed by its outburst. The pain tore not only at his body, but at his mind. "No, Turtwig!" Sam cried. "Get up! You can do it! Razor Leaf!"

"Tur...twig," Turtwig said slowly, trying to raise its battered body. It managed to only raise its head and glare at the unemotional looking pokemon.

"Sa," Sableye said, tilting its head at Turtwig, almost as if to get a better view of the pokemon. "Sa..." Sableye lifted its clawed foot and kicked it hard in the head, making it skid away across the ground.

"No... Turtwig..." Sam moaned, trying to urge his pokemon up. He turned to glare at Trent. "That was a low blow! It wasn't even an attack."

Trent shrugged. "A battle is pretty much doing whatever you can to make the opponent faint. So what if Sableye kicked Turtwig away? It's just another way of knocking out your pokemon."

Sam's mouth moved up and down, almost as if it were trying to form words without his permission. When he couldn't think of anything to say, he turned his sorrowful eyes at his limp pokemon.

Suddenly, he found the words he was looking for. "Grr! You think you're strong...your Sabeleye...its brutal. Its also your only pokemon. I see no other balls on you belt. Therefore...I see no reason why this battle should end yet. You say Turtwig has no control...you're wrong. He's creeped out. He's freaking out...your Sabeleye did something to him...I'm sure of it. Anyway...no mercy now. Go! Poochyena!" Sam said, throwing out a second pokeball. Poochyena came out. "Use Sand Attack!" Sam yelled. The sand flew at Sableye...who seemed to be stuck for a second. It wasn't blinded, but it was stalled. That was Sam's goal. "Shadow Ball!" Sam said. He could see Trent's confusion to this attack. The blob flew and hit Sableye. It flew backwards, also looking confused by this attack. Sam knew it was no good, but he had to try. "Tackle it!" he said. Poochyena knew Sam was planning something. He charged. "Wow...I thought you were smart there, keeping your distance. Boy was I wrong. You're going in AND using a move with no effect? Heh...you're screwed, dude." Trent said. He didn't see the plan. Poochyena was now inside Sableye. Sam's plan was going into action. "Fire a Shadow Ball to knock it out from the inside out!" Sam said. Poochyena shot a Shadow Ball, then ran out. Sableye made a jolt...then started growling...

"I'm impressed," Trent admitted as his pokemon growled in anger, looking the most exhausted he had ever seen. "Sableye, stun it with Night Shade!"

"Saa," Sableye hissed, baring his glistening fangs and watching with profound interest as Poochyena yelped loudly and shook its head, trying to rid itself of the mental attack.

Sam formed a fist, feeling anger pump through his veins. His Poochyena, just like Turtwig, was losing. But how? he had more attacks... more pokemon... They must be cheating, and there was only one way to fix this. He had to defeat the eerie duo. "Poochyena, Tackle!" he roared.

"Poochy!" Poochyena barked happily, eager to use the attack, knowing that it would do sufficient damage to the taller dark type.

"Let it come," Trent said, folding his arms and watching carefully. Thinking the two had given up, Sam urged his pokemon with loud words of encouragment, hoping this would be the last attack he needed. Just as Poochyena entered Sableye's body, he uttered his next command.

"Shad--"

"Astonish!" Trent barked loudly, interrupting Sam's command with his own.

"Sa! Sa!" Sableye laughed as Poochyena's head entered into its body. Just as it entered, its whole body was engulfed in purple flames, as was Poochyena who yowled loudly. The flames licked at the insides of its ears and mouth, doing much more damage than it normally did, and Poochyena was flung out looking horribly scalded and panicked.

"Finish it with Fury Swipes!" Trent roared, pointing at the whimpering pokemon.

"Sably!" Sableye snarled, prepared to finish the dark puppy. Raising its claws, they came down on the twitching pokemon.

"No, Poochyena!" Sam yelled as his pokemon screamed in anguish. The inside Astonish attack had been powerful... "Come on, Shadow Ball!"

"Poo," Poochyena began to gather a small amount of energy, only to be flung back by a loud yelp as a sharp claw dug under his snout and sent him flying, easily dispelling the Shadow Ball. "Chy..." Poochyena finished with a sigh as its tongue rolled out of its mouth and it lay on its side, panting horribly. It wasn't knocked out, but it was heavily damage.

"Sableye, return," Trent said, recalling his pokemon with a beam of red light.

"What!?" Sam yelped. "But... I have more pokemon! I can still fight."

"Not when my opponent believe's my pokemon is treating or because he's using cheap moves. The only reason your Turtwig couldn't control its power was because you have yet to work with it," Trent said coldly. "And you, as the trainer, are held responsible for helping your pokemon overlook insignificant fears.

Sam's mouth moved wordlessly before he closed it with an audible snap. As Trent walked out of the battle stadium, he bowed his head. "I... think I understand you..."

But remembering something else, Sam said one more thing. "But remember this! I have some advice for you as well. You should try not to be so cold. Just because I couldn't beat you doesn't mean that I can't tell several things. One, Sableye's your only pokemon, which isn't bad for now. Something with no weaknesses is pretty good at this point. Realize, however, that you'll soon be fighting people who have evolved pokemon, which are much stronger than anything on my team. Two, your style...its heartless. I don't know if its Sableye who makes me feel this way or not...but I do believe that its YOU who does. Finally...I challenge you. Not now, but when I get stronger, along with my pokemon. I will master Razor Leaf and any moves that come after it, and then I will defeat you with them!" Sam yelled, leaving the room.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    wolfwhispers: Good post!
    Sabeleye grew to lvl. 23!
    Sabeleye wants to learn Detect, but already knows four moves! Delete a move to make rom for Detect?

sasuneuchiha: Good post!
    Turtwig grew to lvl. 17!
    Turtwig wants to learn Curse, but already knows four moves! Delete a move to make room for Curse?
    Poocheyana grew to lvl. 14!
    Poocheyana wants to learn Bite, but already knows four moves! Delete a move to make room for Bite?

You both did great battles! And King and I are getting ready to work on ours!!

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    After the battle with Sam, Trent had made sure to heal Sableye at the pokemon center before walking around town. It was pure coincidence that he came across two characters talking in hushed tone outside of the large skyscraper.

"In no time..."

"...yes..."

"Control over this town..." The two chuckled as they said the last sentence before looking over at Trent whi was staring at them in confusion. "Darn it, he heard us!" one of the man snarled. He turned to the other man. "Go, alert our leader, I'll deal with this boy. "Go, Geodude!"

"Woah, woah! I didn't even hear anything!" Trent yelped, holding up his arms in a submissive gesture.

"Don't lie to me! Jay of Team Magma isn't fooled by you!"

Trent narrowed his eyes. So the rumor about Team Magma being here... it was true. Whatever was going on, he needed to find out. "Go, Sableye!" he shouted, sending out the creepy little pokemon.

"Saa..." Sableye said with a wide yawn as he sent out his long tongue to moved about in the air.

Jay wrinkled his nose in distaste as he saw the pokemon. "Geodude, let's end this with one attack since its a dark type. Hammer Arm!"

"Geo!" Geodude grunted as it hopped over to Sableye, who was simply watching curiously, and thrust its thick arm at Sableye's stomach, only to blanch as its arm went right through it. "O!"

"What!?" Jay snarled, tilting his head in different ways as if to figure out what was going on.

Trent grinned cockily. "Not only is Sableye a dark type, its also a ghost type! Sableye, Night Shade!"

"Sa sa," Sableye chuckled, amused at the obliviouness of these two new beings. Tilting his head, Sableye's eyes glowed a brief gray.

"Duud," Geodude groaned, staggering backwards as it clutched its head in agony.

"Jay grit his teeth in annoyance, realizing he had no possible moves to attack with. "Rock Polish," he snapped. "Try and tire it out with your new speed."

Trent lent out a bark of laughter as Geodude began to rub its body, making it sparkle a bit. "You do realize Geodude is one of the slowest pokemon in the world, right? It's no match for Sableye! Night Shade!"

"Saaa," Sableye said in boredom, obviously bored that not much was happening. Once more Geodude staggered back in pain and rolled onto its back.

"Return," Jay said grudgingly. "Go, Ralts!" What appeared next was a small pokemon that had a white body, red horns on its head and green veil that covered its eyes. "Ralts, Shadow Sneak!"

"Raal," Ralts said softly as its body was enshrouded into the black shadow where it disappeared into the ground, seeking more shadow to make its way to attack Sableye.

"Sableye, watch out and be carefuly," Trent warned, looking all around in hopes of finding the small psychic type.

"Sabl," Sableye said with a few snaps of its mouth as it tapped its chin. If it had pupils, they would having been staring at one particular spot. "Sa," Sableye said as it began to walts over near Jay. To their surprise, Sableye simply reached its hand into a dark spot on the ground and pulled out a struggling Ralts.

"Ral! Ral!" Ralts spat, trying desperately to get Sableye to release its head.

"Sab," Sableye said with a grunt as it engulfed Ralts with its Astonish attack before slamming the pokemon to the ground.

"Ra--Ralts!" Jay shouted to his pokemon, completely shocked by how this pokemon performed. "Ralts, use Destiny Bond!"

"Don't let it happen!" Trent shouted. "Night Shade!"

"Saaa," Sableye hissed as it attack Ralts's mind.

"Tal," Ralts grunted, staggering back. Being a psychic type, mind attack hurt the worst, but at least it managed to send out its attack.

"Sab," Sableye said curiously as a white mist surrounded his body. "Ly..."

"Sableye, another Night Shade!" Trent said, a but unsure as to whether or not he really should attack.

"Ralts, let it hit," Jay said with a smirk.

Feeling somewhat betrayed, Ralts allowed the attack to invade her mind, but not before throwing a glare at her trainer before letting out a loud screech as she fell to the ground. "Raaa!"

"Saa..." Sableye said with a wince, beginning to feel the affect of Destiny bond.

"Sableye!" Trent shouted as his pokemon began to stagger about. Ralts simply watched on, mind barely concious, though she could hear her trainer bark at her to finally faint. Sableye snarled angrily and slashed at the white mist, disrupting the Destiny Bond. With a loud, ghostly wail, Sableye struck at the Team Magma member.

"Wh... what are you doing!?" Jay yelped as Sableye slashed at his head. As soon as the man slammed against the har concrete, he was knocked out cold, a small bit of blood trailing from his head. He would live, but have a nasty headache when he woke up.

"Sableye?" Trent asked with caution. He had never seen his pokemon act like this before.

"Say," Sableye said a bit stiffly. It picked up a surprise Ralts and hopped away with an incredible speed and gently put her down near some bushes that led to the wild. With a few hushed words, Ralts bowed her head in thanks and crawled off. Sableye raised a single hand that neither waved or motioned. It simply stood in the air for a moment before Sableye walked back to Trent with a hunched form.

Trent smiled down at his pokemon. Even if little guy was a bit odd and generally creeped out everyone, it had a good heart. "Come on buddy, we need to stop these guys."

Sableye looked up at Trent, his crystal eyes staring deep into Trent's and nodded. "Sableye!"

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    wolfwhispers: Good post!
    Sabeleye grew to lvl. 25!
    Sabeleye wants to leanr Shadow Sneak! Delete a move to make room for Shadow Sneak?

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    "So, you did follow," the man who had been outside said as soon as Trent entered the large sky scraper. He sneered. "Looks like its up to me to crush you. Go, Houndour!"

"Yea, yea," Trent said irritably. Did all supposed bad guys have to make a speech about how they would crush a threat? He watched as the man threw two pokeballs, his irritation quickly dwindling as two Houndour appeared. "Hey! I don't have two pokemon!" he snapped.

The grunt simply laughed. "What, do you think we play fair? Houndour, Ember!"

Before Trent could do a thing, the two dark pokemon gave a loud howl and fired the hot fire balls from both side. "Sa!" Sableye hissed, completely startled before, almost unconciously, he melted into the shadows in the floor. "Sableye," Trent called out worriedly, eyes on the exact spot where Sableye disappeared.

"Bly," came Sableye's creepy voice as it appeared in front of Trent by oozing its shadowy self out of the ground. When it reformed, it raised its arms warily, looking the most tense Trent had ever seen.

He breathed out a sigh of relief as his pokemon appeared unharmed. "Alright, looks like we have no choice, but attack with Night Shade!" he ordered quickly.

"Saa," Sableye said lowly, eyes glowing a brief gray.

The grunt gave a bark of laughter as one of his Houndour gave a loud whine. "Attacking one at a time isn't good enough! Fire Fang!"

The one Houndour that wasn't mentally attacked gave a loud howl before charging at Sableye and clamping down with fangs with fire flowing from the tips on Sableye's side. "Hoouu!"

Sableye let out a loud wail that sounding so hauntingly depressing that Trent couldn't hold back a shiver. "Saaaa!"

"Sableye! Fury Swipes!" Trent shouted with a deep desperatness as he saw his pokemon get hurt. It was such a horrifying sight, seeing your pokemon get beat up on.

"Sab! Sab!" Sableye snarled just as desperately as Trent as it slashed furiously with its sharp claws at Houndour's face.

""Douou!" Houndour yelped as it quickly released Sableye and closed its eyes, nearly getting screatched in the eye. Jumoing away, it landed next to its partner who let out a dangerous growl at Sableye.

Sableye breathed in deeply, its crystal eyes piercing the two, but as they were both dark types and known to have their own eerieness, the deep stare did nothing. It was almost as if Dark type pokemon simply respected each other or was just to used to it to be affect.

"Both of you, Fire Fang!" the grunt snapped, irritated by the brief break.

"Shadow Sneak!" Trent said quickly. As Sableye melted into the ground, he let out a sigh of relief, thankful that the attack was so fast, only to get his breath caught in his throat as the two Houndour sniffed at the floor and fired a quick Ember attack.

"Blyey!" Sableye screamed as it shot out of the shadowy ground and slid across the floor, looking worn out. "Lyy," he hissed, eyes glowing gray as it attacked a Houndour's mind in a desperate attempt to at least get one.

"Dou!" the other one snarled as it gently butted its friend with care. It turned to the fallen Sableye and growled in anger, fire licking at its fangs as it walked towards its fallen prey.

"Sableye!" Trent shouted in worry. His pokemon was lying on its stomach, but was desperately trying to get up.

"Sably," Sableye said as it let out a deep breath. It sounded gratful that Trent was worried about him, but also agitated that it was knocked down so quickly. It lifted a bit of its lip to show off the right sife of its sharp teeth as Houndour approached, its eyes glowing gray as it tore at Houndour's mind.

"Yes, that's it!" Trent shouted with encouragment. Keep up that Night Shade!"

"Don't give in, Houndour," the grunt spat. "Fire Fang."

"Hou," Houndour said with a grunt as it winced. Finding support as its friend stood next to it, the two slowly lowered their heads, about to clamp down...

"Scyy!" shouted an enraged voice.

All pokemon and humans jumped at the voice, save Sableye. It simply turned its head towards the new voice and tilted its head curiously to the side. If Trent would have been watching his pokemon, he would have been surprised to see Sableye lift a claw that neither waved or moved. Almost as if he were simply greeting a new arrival.

The grunt frowned at the pokemon, a sneer gracing his face as he took in the burns on the pokemon. "I know you, you're one of the higher ups pokemon that constantly tries to escape!" He let out a laugh, taking pleasure in the way the pokemon panted as the burns tore at its strength. "And it looks as if you've already been punished! Perhaps the major just doesn't want you anymore since he isn't around?"

"Shut up!" Trent snapped at the man. No one had the right to make fun of a weakened pokemon, especially one that looked as if its pride had been taken away. He couldn't help but stare in awe at the large pokemon. While it may look defeated, it still had a glare on its face, showing it still had some fight in it.
    New Hoenn

It was a Scyther, but it looked slightly darker than normal Scyther's, but that wasn't about to deter Trent. "Hey, Scyther!" he shouted at the stumbling pokemon as it fell from the stairs from the upper level as it tried to run away. "Are you willing ro fight with me? You can get revenge."

The grunt glared at him. "Houndour, Ember!" he shouted.

"Houu!" the two howled, muzzles wide open as they fired away.

"Sa!" Sableye called as he jumped out of the way.

"Scy!" Scyther spat as the Ember pounded against its chest. Falling to its knees, it gave a quick nod to Trent. Understanding, Trent quickly threw a pokeball, where it hit the Scyther. There was no fight, just an immediate 'ping', signifying an immediate capture. Sableye dove out of the way as more Ember's were shot at him. Grabbing the lone pokeball in the midst of battle, Sableye quickly threw the ball at Trent, who caught it, before lunging at Houndour and using Fury Swipes at its side.

The other Houndour snarled angrily and shot a quick Smog attack, hoping to drive Sableye away from its friend. "Sa sa sa," Sableye cackled as it quickly flipped away as the Smog made its way toward him. It missed, obviously, but surrounded the Houndour.

"Hoo!" Houndour barked angrily, shaking as the poisonous attack filled its lungs. Its friend gave a low whine, sorry that it attacked its own friend.

"Pay attention, you mutts!" the grunt snapped at his pokemon. "Fire Fang!"

"Detect to get away," Trent said a grin, the first one he's had this whole time. As Sableye easily dodged all of the attacks, he looked at the pokeball in his hand. "Thanks for this, now go!" With a burst of white light, the dark colored Scyther appeared. It was breathing heavily, and leaned on a single scyth. "Come on, I need you to help out Sableye! The two Houndour are almost down," Trent pleaded.

Taking a deep breath, Scyther gave a nod. Its wings began to pumo slowly, and two whirlwings on its sides appeared. "Scy..."

"Attack them both! Ember!" the grunt snarled, eyes narrowed with anger as it took in the sight of Scyther, an ex-Magma pokemon, working with the enemy.

"Houo!" Houndour howled, one going after Sableye and and the other going after Scyther, their fangs glistening with fire.

"Sab!" Sableye snarled as it jumped over the Houndour and ran towards Scyther, its long tongue hanging out as it panted. "Byl!" ot said happily as it jumped ontop of Scyther's head where it gazed upside down into the pokemon's eyes. "Ly," it said with confirmation.

"I don't know what you're doing, but do it now!" Trent snapped at his pokemon as the tired Houndour snarled and barked as they ran at the two.

Scyther gave a low nod and turned to glare at the two. "Scyyy!" it roared, releasing the two whirlwinds at its side. With the sound of rushing wind surrounding their ears, the two blasts of air slammed into the two Houndour at the same time, tearing at their skin. The Razor Wind attack did an excellent job, sucessfully sending the two pokemon flying back and crashing into a wall where they lay motionless.

"No, Houndour!" the grunt yelled as he glared at the two fallen pokemon. When they made no move to get up, he returned them with shaking shoulders. Wit a hateful snarl, he fled the room and the building, but not before giving a secretive grin at Scyther that clearly said it would pay.

Trent let out a sigh of relief as he walked over to the two pokemon. Sableye was still piggy back riding Scyther, seemingly content to remain there. "Thank you," he said gratfully as he rummaged around his pack. He pulled out two potions. "Here, these should help," he said, grateful he had purchased them.

The two pokemon sighed in thanks as their wounds healed, but Scyther still seemed a bit weak on his feet. Tentatively, Trent rubbed a bit at Scyther's body, away from its burns. "Who hurt you?"

With an angry glance at the stairs, Scyther turned away but still pointed toward the second story. "Sy."

"Sabl," Sableye said as it patted Scyther's head.

Trent nodded in agreement. "Sableye's right, we'll help you, if you're willing to stay... at least until we can stop Team Magma..."

Scyther stared critically at Trent for a full minute before nodded slowly. "Cy."

Trent nodded in thanks, feeling slightly weary. He only had one more potion... "Let's go," he said resolutey as he marched up the stairs."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Wolfwhispers: Awesome post!
    Sableye grew to lvl. 27!
    Trent caught a lvl. 15 Scyther!
    Scyther grew to lvl. 17!
    Scyther wants to learn Agility! Delete a move to make room for Agility?

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    As soon as Trent made it to the next level, the Scyther at his side tensed up, its bug face quickly forming a look of hatred. Looking to see what upset the large pokemon, Trent turned around, only to wish he hadn't. There was a man there, holding a whip over an Electabuzz. It had whip marks that covered its back, arms and legs. It laid on the floor, panting for breath. The man looked up as soon as he saw them.

"Ah, there you are," he said with a dark scowl. His eyes glanced over to Trent. "With the enemy, I see."

Trent sent the man a murderous look. "Leave that pokemon alone!" he snapped, only to tense as the man raised the whip once more.

"What's the matter, little boy?" he teased. "Don't have the guts to fight back?'

Trent scowled, but while he did nothing but glare, Sableye and Scyther attack. Claws and scythes flying, the two charged. "Cy!" Scyther cried as it took a swipe at the man, only to let out a loud buzz in pain as the man whipped it.

"Lys!" Sableye hissed as it finally jumped away from Scyther's shoulders. It grabbed the Electabuzz and dragged it back a ways to get it safely away.

"Good job, guys," Trent said as he helped Sableye get the electri pokemon to its feet.

"Don't think about it, boy!" the man snarled. "Electabuzz, to my side!"

The large electric pokemon snapped to attention and pushd Sableye and Trent away, being sure to give them a good shock in the process. Wincing, Trent glared at the man. "Who the heck are you anyways?" he growled.

"Tamer Shirk," the man said sourly as he tossed a new pokeball, releasing a new pokemon. Trent noticed that Scyther quickly jumped to his side as this pokemon appeared. It was a Magmar, a fire type. Standing tall, though just as weary as Electabuzz, the fire type glared down at them.
    New Hoenn
    New Hoenn

"Syther scy sy er," Scyther said to the pokemon angrily as it clacked its scythes together, giving them pleading looks. Both Magmar and Electabuzz gave each other weary looks before snapping at attention as Shirk whipped his whip against the ground. Giving loud battle cries the two attacked.

"Sableye, use Shadow Sneak!" Trent barked out quickly, eyes wide at the speed the two were going, even though they were so hurt. "Scyther, Bugg Buzz!"

"Saa," Sableye said lowly as its body literally melted into the ground and disappearing into the shadows.

"Scyy," Scyther said, looking worn out and irritated at the fact that he had to battle against friends like this. Bringing up his scythes, Scyther focused, and before they knew it, little green bugs appeared, all buzzing angrily as they pounded against Electabuz.

"Eleet!" Electabuzz cried as it waved its thick arms around, its fists covered in fire as it used its Fire Punch to try and destroy the created bugs.

"Mamg," Magmar grunted as it avoided the attack. Taking a deep breath, but looking guilty, Magmar fired away tiny fire balls.

"Csy scy!" Scyther cried out as each fire ball pounded against its chest and bringing it to its knees.

Sableye, taking that chance to strike, let out a loud hiss of anger, its face expressing its denomic looking anger. "Saa!" Sableye cried as it slashed Magmar with dark shadows on its claws.

"Maa," Magmar groaned as it cluctched its arm, only to let a puff of angry smoke from its beak for rearing back and slamming its fist into Sableye's stomach, sending the smaller pokemon flying through the air with its Mega Punch.

"Saaaay," Sableye breathed as it looked about as it soared through the air. Scyther, seeing its new partner soar towards him, shook his head before easily catching the pokemon. "Sab," Sableye thanked as it licked Scyther with its long tongue, earning a disgusted glance from the mantis.

"Both of you, aim to kill this time," Shirk said as he inspected his nails in a bore fashion. When his pokemon faltered, he whipped the leather whip in the air, creating a horrible snapping sound that caused everyone, save Sableye, to flinch. "Did I stutter?" he asked dangerously.

Once more, Electabuzz and Magmar glanced at each other, their bodies shaking as they looked at their friend. Scyther looked back sternly, its large fangs seemingly more pronounced as it readied itself. Bodies now beginning to sweat, the two let out anguished cries.

"What is this?" Shirk hissed, whip slamming into both pokemon's backs.

"Stop it!" Trent roared. "Magmar! Electabuzz!" he called desperately to the two. "You two are much more stronger than any human! You don't have to take this!"

The two looked up momentarily.

"Scyther!" Scyther roared as its wings began to beat quickly as it soared at its ex-trainer, scythes raised and revenge on its mind.

"Come at me then!" Shirk roared as he pulled out a long knife that let out the occasional spark, clearly showing that it had electricity going through it.

"Maag!" Magmar roared as Electabuzz snarled, "Elaa!" Electricity and fire balls soaring at Scyther, the giant mantis had no choise but to swerve its body away and crash into the ground, looking horribly defeated as it weakly looked up.

Both Trent and Sableye rushed to the green pokemon's side and looked up, just as Shirk stabbed Electabuzz in the shoulder, earning a loud scream before the two pokemon slammed into the crazy Tamer. The force sent all three flying through the glass window. Trent swore his heart stopped, and the yell he issued... he didn't hear it.

As soon as the three bodies were out of sight (and it took too long as they seemed to have floated in the air for a moment), Scyther stood up to look out the window, its scythes dragging on the floor. Trent made to follow, but Sableye just clutched Trent's clothing. The purple pokemon didn't even look at its trainer, preferring to keep its gaze on the sagging bug type, but Trent understood. He didn't think he could handle the sight either, but then again, they were only on the third or fourth floor, right? So maybe...

"Scy," Scyther said, interrupting Trent's thoughts. The bug pokemon walked over to the two. With a sigh, and a couple of blinks, Scyther tapped the pokeball on Trent's belt, which automatically returned it.

"Sa bly," Sableye said with an unneeded happy smile as it waved at the miniature Scyther before looking up at Trent. "Bly," Sableye said, tugging on Trent's shirt to hurry him along.

Glancing back at the broken window, Trent swallowed before following, suddenly finding his resolve strengthening and weakening at the same time.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    wolfwhispers: Dude if that happened in front of me with the whips and all I would just kill that trainer! Good post though:D
    Sableye grew to lvl. 28!
    Scyther grew to lvl. 19!

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Chapter 3: Route 2 – A Berry Chesto Day (Part 3)

Having the good fortune to receive a Chesto Berry, Zach smiled and immediately attempted to feed the berry to his Pokemon which wasn't easy because of the super hard skin of the fruit and also that Mudkip was unable to open up his mouth to even taste it.

But then it occured to him. "If Mudkip can't eat the berry then perhaps it would do some good if it was held by Mudkip". Zach said to himself as he placed the berry near to where Mudkip slept.

"Come on this has to work!" Zach continued on, looking up at the tops of the trees and then back down to the ground where his best friend lay. Moments later the first stirrings of the awakening effect began.

Focusing back onto the Plusle, Zachary threw a pokeball at the target Pokemon, and as it was fainted the ball made easy work of the capture producing the all so familiar ping which signified that at least one of the Pokemon that Birch stated in the mission was finally his, or at least it allowed Zach to send Plusle to Birch at the earliest opportunity.

After which Zach turned around to see that the Chesto Berry had now taken full effect, with Mudkip now running over to his trainer and friend, leaping into his arms. "It's great to see that you're alright now." Zach said to Mudkip happily.

"Mudkip!" the Mud Fish Pokemon cried out, who felt the exact same way as his trainer did.

Chapter Four - Pacifidlog Town

Because they had wasted alot of time with the business with the Plusle and Mudkip's unfortunate sleeping, Zachary thought if it would be possible to find someone who had a boat who also was willing to take them to Pacifidlog or as far as possible since the town was now on the land it would help them a great deal. But if not a boat perhaps some other means of transport to get them to Pacifidlog Town.

I will write this post later and I'm sorry about being away for a while. Also I think it's best to finish with Chapter three short of the post count and to get a start on four so I'm not behind the other players.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back