• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New in town-How's it going?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm Esscex. I'm an avid fan of Pokemon, and have been for about 12 years now. Basically I'm interested in learning how to hack game ROMS and making my own Pokemon games and was pointed to this site for information and just a generally good Pokemon community (as the sites name suggests). Anyway, I hope to get to know some of you and just have a good time here on the boards.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums!

This is certainly the right place to be if you wanna learn how to ROM hack, so I wish you luck with it. All that stuff kinda goes over my head, but then I've never really bared down, and fully tried to learn. Makes a difference. xD; There are plenty of help threads, and tutorials though, definitely.

Have you stuck with Pokemon for the full 12 years, or have you gone in and out of the fandom like some of us? xD; I know I left it for a couple of years. I blame Johto. > >

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    Have you stuck with Pokemon for the full 12 years, or have you gone in and out of the fandom like some of us? xD; I know I left it for a couple of years. I blame Johto. > >

Yeah, I've taken breaks from the games every once in a while. Some longer than others. I stopped playing for quite a while back when the third generation was still popular, but got back in hardcore after diamond and pearl were released.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Esscex! If you're into hacking, be sure to check the Emulation section. Have fun, and oh, read the rules x_x xD

Back