• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kind of challenge!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Ok, no one answers me, so I did like I said.

Now I'm in Goldenrod, just beaten Whitney, get the Squirtbottle, heading to Ecruteak!

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 25 - Lv. 25 - Lv. 26 - Lv. 25 - Lv. 24 - Lv. 24​

Sorry for my late response, but I've been working last two days, all day long (literally from 7 AM till 2AM, ,that's 19 hours straight!), so I haven't got the time to see your question...
    I'm sorry but you can't keep your leafeon... In his place keep an Eevee! Trust me Eevee can be a good teal member, and a good batllerer!

How the heck is the Bulbasaur family A DINOSAUR?

They look nothing like one.

This is just like my class challenge so copying much!?!?

Bulbasaur's family is based on Dinosaurs, any idiot with a pair of eyes can see that, and if you don't trust me, use google for god's sake!
    And what the hell are you talking about me copying you?!?!
    You don't even have a class challenge! Even if you do, my would be waay older than yours, so who would be copying who?!?!
    Please, next time you try to get some attention..., USE SOMEBODY ELSE'S THREAD!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Krabby joined the party in Olivine City. Some serious training was done whilst crossing the sea, as first time across I forgot to get Strength, went back for it, defeated the Gym and then retured to Olivine without the medicine! D'oh! However this allowed me some serious training of Krabby, who evolved into Kingler. Went to Jasmine using Parasect to take out Magnemite. Steelix beat it easily due to being Paralysed making Dig impossible to hit. I accidentally sent out Scyther who only damaged it a little before it died. Kingler came out and despite Sunny Day weakening its power, took out Steelix with surf. Magnemite killed Kingler, but Butterfree was able to Psybeam it to death for the win. Team with 6 badges:

Parasect 30- Dig, Fury Cutter, Spore, Scratch
    Heracross 30- Horn Attack, Fury Attack, Tackle, Counter
    Butterfree 37- Psybeam, Confustion, Gust, Sleep Powder
    Scyther 30- Pursuit, Quick Attack, Wing Attack, False Swipe
    Kingler 30- Stomp, Strength, Gullotine, Surf

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Trained on SS Anne. Defeated Rival. Entered 3rd Gym. Defeated leader. Team with 3 badges:

Fearow 26- Peck, Pursuit, Fury Attack, Leer
    Ch'Ding 27 Peck, Fury Attack, Secret Power, Cut
    Pidgeotto 27 Wing Attack, Whirlwind, Quick Attack, Sand Attack

rsjones

Change Seeker
    Years
    i finally update, did not play alot yesterday, and at work right now so can't, but i did lvl and ev combusken and ralts a bit, heres what i got now

Combusken lvl 18
    jolly
    peck
    ember
    double kick
    scratch

Ralts lvl 5
    timid
    growl

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Game Progress:Update!!!

-Defeated Giovanni in Celadon
    -Defeated Team Rocket in Lavender Tower
    -Defeated Koga for the Soul Badge (After a lot of tries)
    -Growlithe evolved into Arcanine
    -Defeated Giovanni in Saffron (Silph. Co)
    -Defeated Sabrina
    -Eevee evolved into Vaporeon
    -Defeated Blaine
    -Defeated Giovanni (refused to do the Islands' Side Quest)
    -Trained the team once more and bought some useful TMs for them
    -Defeated Lorelei easily (Thunderbolt and Flamethrower)
    -Defeated Bruno easily (Surf on his two Onix)
    -Defeated Agatha easily (Shadow Ball)
    -Defeated Lance easily (Thunderbolt for Gyarados , Surf for Aerodactyl and Ice Beam for the Dragons)
    -Defeated Rival Wally after an epic battle (Thunderbolt for Gyarados , Flamethrower for Exeggcute , Surf for Rhydon , Shadow Ball for Alakazam , Ice Beam for Pidgeot and after a lot of switching Fake Out and a Pay Day on Charizard)

CHAMPION TEAM

Species: Persian
    Level: 67
    Ability: Limber
    Nature: Sassy
    Attacks: Pay Day , Fake Out , Thunderbolt , Shadow Ball

Species: Arcanine
    Level: 56
    Ability: Indimitate
    Nature: Mild
    Attacks: Bite , Extremespeed , Flamethrower , Double Edge

Species: Vaporeon
    Level: 58
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Nature: Hasty
    Attacks: Ice Beam , Surf , Acid Armor , Batton Pass

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Sorry for my late response, but I've been working last two days, all day long (literally from 7 AM till 2AM, ,that's 19 hours straight!), so I haven't got the time to see your question...
    I'm sorry but you can't keep your leafeon... In his place keep an Eevee! Trust me Eevee can be a good teal member, and a good batllerer!

NP, I have a level 40 Eevee, but I prefer to keep an HM Slave just for comfort :D
    Thanks for the advice!
    Now I'm going to Kanto, stuck in the SS Aqua.

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 57 - Lv. 56 - Lv. 57 - Lv. 55 - Lv. 56 - Lv. 10​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    btw , if we are playing in an emulator , can we speed up the process? Speeding up is not hacking nor cheating. I am playing without using the speed up button but if you say that I can , then I will use it.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Sure, you can use the speed up button, otherwise grinding would take for ever....

Now, time for my update, it has been a long time since I posted any...:
    Got the reamining Johto badges without a problem, probably due to my pokemon being overleveled...
    Elite four was pretty easy, till I came to Lance! Lance was tough to beat, Dragonite was unbeatable (ahh Dragonite) but, with the help of Pidgeot, I mannaged to pull it off!
    After that, the kanto Badges were unbeliavebl, easy, exept fot Brocks gym, eher it took me two trys, but I was suprised how long it took me to find Red...
    eventually knocked him out aswell, so now moving up to Hoenn!
    My final team:
    Noctowl lvl. 82
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Takedown
    Fly

Pidgeot lvl. 80
    Steel Wing
    Feather Dance
    Mirror Move
    Wing Attack

+ HM Buddys (Krabby-Surf, Whirpool, Waterfall; Furret-Cut, Strenght, Rock Smash; Voltorb-Flash)

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
    Years
    First update from me:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    I did not update all of my progress in Johto because with the speed button it was really fast. (not easy though as I had to train for a while)

-Got Cyndaquil
    -Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava
    -Defeated Falkner
    -Defeated Bugsy
    -Quilava evolved into Typlosion
    -Defeated Whitney
    -Defeated Morty
    -Defeated Chuck
    -Defeated Jasmine
    -Defeated Pryce
    -Defeated TR in Goldenrod
    -Defeated Clair
    -Defeated Rival before battling the Elite Four
    -Defeated Will (Easiest Battle EVER)
    -Defeated Koga
    -Defeated Bruno
    -Defeated Karen
    -Defeated Lance (really close battle...Those Dragonites...)
    -Defeated Lt. Surge
    -Defeated Sabrina
    -Defeated Erika
    -Defeated Janine
    -Defeated Misty
    -Defeated Brock
    -Defeated Blaine
    -Defeated Blue
    -Arrived in Mt. Silver and trained (otherwise , i wouldn't beat Red's monsters...)
    -Defeated Red after 3 tries. (That Snorlax was a nightmare , but critical hits always save lives)

POKEMON TEAM

Species: Typhlosion
    Level: 86
    Attacks: Flamethrower , Thunderpunch , Cut and Strength

And I guess that is the end of the G/S/C. Time to head to Hoenn!!!

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    So, Johto is complete, now I'm with two Hoenn badges!

Johto Final Team

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 67 - Lv. 67 - Lv. 68 - Lv. 68 - Lv. 68 - Lv. 30

Hoenn Team

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 19 - Lv. 18 - Lv. 18 - Lv. 19 - Lv. 19 - Lv. 10​

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    If I understood the rules , you cannot trade from FR or LG to R/S/E so that Hoenn Team does not look right...

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    So, Johto is complete, now I'm with two Hoenn badges!

Johto Final Team

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 67 - Lv. 67 - Lv. 68 - Lv. 68 - Lv. 68 - Lv. 30​

Hoenn Team

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 19 - Lv. 18 - Lv. 18 - Lv. 19 - Lv. 19 - Lv. 10​

If I understood the rules , you cannot trade from FR or LG to R/S/E so that Hoenn Team does not look right...

Yes Maxulus, you're right!
    Come on, Porygon Z, we've been through this already, you can trade pokemon only within the same region!
    Sorry, but no Eevees in Hoenn! Use other allowed beast pokemon, that you can find in that area, like Absol and Manectric!

Years
    Sorry about the lack of updates over the past couple of days. Been rather busy. xD
    At any rate, here goes;
    After beating Morty, defeated the Kimono Girls, obtained HM3 and taught Surf to Feraligatr. Walked to Olivine catching a Tauros on the way to be used for Strength, and beat the trainers on the way to the top of the lighthouse. Got HM4 from the sailor and used it on Tauros. Surfed to Cianwood, beat Eusine after the Suicune encounter and proceeded to Chuck's Gym. Beat Chuck, obtained the SecretPotion and surfed back across the sea to Olivine.
    Climbed the lighthouse again, gave the SecretPotion to Jasmine then proceeded to defeat her. Walked to the Lake of Rage via Mahogany Town and caught the Red Gyarados to be used for Whirlpool and Waterfall. Defeated Team Rocket in the Mahogany Hideout, then proceeded to and defeated Pryce. Received call from Elm, Walked to Goldenrod and defeated Team Rocket in the Goldenrod Radio Tower.
    Walked to Blackthorne City via Ice Path (Picking up HM7 on the way) and defeated Clair. Walked through the Dragon's Den after teaching Whirlpool and Waterfall to Gyarados. Passed the Dragon User's test and obtained the Rising Badge. Walked back to New Bark Town, and just took my first step into Kanto.
    Edit: Fought my way to Victory Road, and blazed through it before fighting and defeating Rival Trainer once more. Arrived at Indigo Plateau with Feraligatr (Level 61). Defeated the Elite Four and the Champion. Now I've got to do Kanto all over again. WHEE.
    Current team;
    Feraligatr (Level 64)
    -Surf
    -Bite
    -Cut
    -Slash

HM slaves;
    Gyarados (Level 30)
    -Whirlpool
    -Waterfall

Tauros (Level 13)
    -Strength

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Yes Maxulus, you're right!
    Come on, Porygon Z, we've been through this already, you can trade pokemon only within the same region!
    Sorry, but no Eevees in Hoenn! Use other allowed beast pokemon, that you can find in that area, like Absol and Manectric!

Wait, I've traded my Eevee eggs from my Sapphire, so it's the same region.
    Or I can use only Pokèmon foundable in Hoenn? 'Cause if it's this, I didn't understand at all :D

Poor me, I've 8 badges now, and I'm grinding to level 50 for the League! :(

No matter, if I have to train other Pokèmon, I'll do.

Anyway, my actual (and I hope it stills) team!

New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!
    New kind of challenge!

Lv. 47 - Lv. 47 - Lv. 45 - Lv. 46 - Lv. 46 - Lv. 16​

Last edited:
    Years
    Another Update

Sorry, wanted to make this a separate post to make it more readable overall.
    Anyway;
    Obtained the S.S.Ticket from Elm, walked to Olivine. Got on the boat, defeated the trainers, found the girl, arrived in Vermillion.
    Defeated Surge, then walked to Saffron. Battled through Sabrina's Gym and then defeated Sabrina. Walked to Celedon City and defeated Erika. Walked to Cerulean, pre-emptively battled the Nuggets and proceeded towards the Power Station. Went back to Cerulean, beat the uninformed Rocket (bye-bye a go-go) and obtained the Machine Part. Returned it, went back to Cerulean Cape, found Misty and then defeated her.
    Walked to Lavender via Saffron and obtained the Expansion card. Departed for Fuchsia, beating the trainers on the way, and then healed Feraligatr. Battled the Gym's trainers and then Janine, followed by cycling uphill.
    Got back to Saffron on the way to Vermillion, and remembered that I did not obtain the Radio Card in the first place. Completed the Pokedoll side-quest to get the rail pass, completed the Radio Station's quiz and obtained the Radio Card.
    Awoke then defeated the Snorlax, walked through Diglett's Cave and arrived in Pewter. Defeated Pewter Gym's only trainer and then Brock. Walked to Pallet Town Via Viridian and then Surfed to Cinnabar. Talked to Blue, then Surfed to the Seafoam Islands and defeated Blaine.
    Returned to Viridian by reversing the route stated above and healed Feraligatr. Proceeded to Viridian Gym and defeated Blue, obtaining the Earth Badge in the process. Giggled at Blue's "I'm going to beat you someday!" because Gym Leader rematches haven't been invented yet.
    Walked to Pallet Town and obtained Oak's permission to go to Mt. Silver. Feraligatr is level 79 at this point. Arrived at the summit of Mt. Silver, beating wild Pokemon on the way. Feraligatr is now level 80. Used 4 Rare Candies on Feraligatr (now 84). Challenged and defeated Red on the third attempt, after Feraligatr fell twice to critical body slams from Snorlax.
    New kind of challenge!

I'll be moving on to Hoenn a.s.a.p. :D

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    OK my first Hoenn update...
    Got Thorchic for my starter, got to the Petalburg city, helped wally, got to the Petalburg woods, where I caught my Tailow! Trained in the forest till they both got to lvl. 16, and proceeded to Rustaboro City, where the gym was a piece of cake with Combusken! Saved Peeko in Rusturf Tunnel, and eventually went to Dewford. Delevered letter to Steven, and defeated gym in first try! Now off to Slaterport!
    my team:
    Combusken lvl. 22
    Peck
    Double Kick
    Ember
    Focus Energy

Swellow lvl. 22
    Wing Attack
    Quick Attack
    Double Team
    Focus Energy

Zigzagoon lvl.3 (HM Buddy)
    Tackle
    Cut

Arnold

...?
    Years
    Sorry for the late reply but I've been out of town recently and I couldn't get myself to tell ahead of time. Anyway here's my update on Hoenn right now.

Started the game and picked Mudkip to make it easier on me.
    Defeated Aqua Grunt in Petalburg Woods.
    Mudkip evolved to Marshtomp.
    Defeated Roxanne in Rustboro.
    Defeated Aqua Grunt in Rusturf Tunnel.
    Defeated May in Rustboro.
    Defeated Brawly in Dewford.
    Delivered letter to Steven.
    Defeated Aqua Grunts in Slateport.
    Defeated May north of Slateport.
    Defeated Wally and Wattson in Mauville.
    Got Strength in Rusturf Tunnel.
    Marshtomp evolved into Swampert.
    Made it to Fallarbor Town and through Meteor Falls.

Pokemon Team:

Mars/Swampert Lv. 36

Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Brave

-Strength
    -Water Gun
    -Mud-Slap
    -Mud Shot

HM Slave:

Zaza/Zigzagoon Lv. 9

Ability: Pickup
    Nature: Rash

-Cut
    -Headbutt
    -Rock Smash
    -Tail Whip

Since I have only my starter can fight I try to avoid double battles but some are unavoidable. Don't blame me but Zaza has been in a few of those battles. I should have made him faint. It's not like he's helping in the battle. All he does is tail whip and such while Mars uses special attacks in those battles and similar conditions in other double battles. I hope it's alright.

Back