• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kinda game

Years
    ive been working on this game for a while. Its pretty easy to play, its basic attack and defend dice. with a few other dice to do a few other things. but mostly its all atmosphere.

I have Pokemon Mini figs also im adding stat cards for so there included in the game with a ton of other characters. It kinda reminds me of that Lucario movie with that big battle with knights and stuff. But its really fun to just look at somtimes its getting big lol

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Sounds kinda like Warmachine/Hordes on a Heroscape layout. Though since you haven't clarified much on ruleset, I'm gonna spam some questions down:

Anything special with attack/defend dice, like each character getting its own atk/def rating, straight dice, multiple dice like with Risk, etc?

Examples of special abilities, like flame/explosion templates.

How do you determine how to build an Army? Like each character gets a point cost, or certain number of units? Are there "factions" that you need to stick to when building? Can you bring two of the same character?

Just throwing some things out there

Years
    Ya thanks,

its kinda a heroscape layout. Some character have d4 dice that they roll to heal with, other have ability's that use the d20 dice. Each character has a # of defence die they roll when attacked and a set number of wounds character have before there defeated. Less important players kinda like pawns in chess that kinda use the risk rule set that the attacker rolls more d6 or d12 die then the defender.

an example stat card i make would be
    =charizard=
    life-4
    move-6
    range-6
    attack-7
    defence-8
    Ability- Flying=ignore elevation
    Flamethrower- Radius2 range3 attack4 =can attack multiple targets
    Points value- 250

I useally put them on a 3x5 card so i can place wound markers on it and Turn markers for each piece, useing the heroscape turn markers

But pretty much anything can be involved if u give it stats, Ive got a good pokemon army building up.

There is factions. I got about everything i can think of with Marvel, Dc universe, lotr. pokemon, lego, ext. about thing i can think of.

If u didnt want to play 1v1.it can be made into kinda a coop game also, ive got some of those Dice with'in dice that can be "computer rolls" so u dont have to play 1v1 if u dont want to.

Thanks for asking!

Back