• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here!

Years
    Hey, just wanted to say hi guys.

I'm not new to Pokemon or anything. Remember watching the anime from the original Kanto episodes and been playing Pokemon since the blue/red/yellow days. Moved onto gold/crystal and then ruby/emerald. Took a brake for awhile and returned when Pearl/Diamond came out. Now, I've returned once again and decided to watch the Black/White anime as well.

Anyways, I can't wait to start posting more.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Welcome oshawott! I remember Kanto region. It's still my favorite so far.

Hope to see you around more. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Hello oshawott_, Welcome to The PokeCommunity~

Wow! you follow a lot parts of the Pokemon series, you must have no problem making some friends here. Now I watch the Black/White anime and follow the series too, and if you have interest in anime, maybe Pokemon Anime forum will suit you.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Oshawott! I can tell we're going to be great friends :)

See you around hopefully, I shall VM you some time!

Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys and LatiasSoulDew, if you know a good pokemon anime forum, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just post in the anime section here.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't really know any Pokemon forums which are well known for their Anime discussions, but I'm pretty sure our area will suffice just as well. :) Welcome to the community, Oshawott. :D

I'm pretty sure you've found it already, but just incase you haven't, and the fact that I've done it already, here's the Pokémon Anime area, for your convenience. I don't watch much of it myself, but I do like it. The Indigo League has got to be most likely the best series yet. I even have a favourite quote from there! :3 It's like "chainer jesse, swinging her chain" or something, and it just makes me crack up all the time. XD;

So yeah, that enough from me. I'll make sure you have a great time here, so you better, okay? No pressure. :P

Back