• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here!

Eatinabird

The wise one :P
Years
  • Hi everyone!

My name is Shan (like Sean). I've been a Pokemon fan since probably Elementary school. I'm from Los Angeles (born and raised!). I've been playing Pokemon Showdown for a while (and maybe faced a few of you on here, there). I'm currently re-watching the anime from the beginning (currently still stuck in the Indigo League/Kanto series). At some point I'd like to get a Switch and Find my DS and catch up on the old games (I'm so old, I grew up with an SP and the last game I played on it was Pokemon Emerald lol)

Glad to be here and meet some cool people :).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Shan! Welcome to the community! I definitely recommend catching up on all the main series Pokemon games before Sword and Shield come out! Do you think you'll end up playing SWSH?

Back