• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member, long time pokemon player

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Hey everyone,

I have been playing pokemon since red and blue, but never have played competitive before and never been in a forum poke community. Hope to contribute my shallow knowledge about pokemon and learn from all of you.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hello PokeVet. ^^;
    Welcome to PC! :D

Oh, you've been playing Pokemon since before me (well my first game was Ruby anyway so ha). You should check out the Competitive Battling Forums if you want to start battling competitively. There are a lot of friendly people, so I'm sure everyone will help you out. :) This was pretty much my first Pokemon forum too. XD; And I'm sure you'll be able to contribute; sharing knowledge is the way to go. :D

You might want to read the Rules. Read the FAQ too if you're curious about anything. Or you could PM staff members. Will see you around. P:

Years
    Hi, PokeVet, welcome to PC! I've been playing since the first generation, too. Hopefully we can battle sometime in the future - that might be nice.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Welcome to PC, friend. We are simple people, and mostly fun to get along with. And for most of us, Pokemon is a big part of our life. :D

Anyways, welcome to PC!

Katja

Years
    I've also been playing since Red & Blue. Welcome to PC. Remember to stay safe and have fun. :3c

Back