• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member...Me! ^_^

Years
    Hi Everyone! I've just joined. I'm addicted to Pokemon (again) I play most pokemon games from Red on Gameboy to Pearl on DS!
    And, well, I just wanted to introduce myself (:

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay here with us all, make friends, do posts, make topics, etc. lol
    Hai. =]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hello! Welcome to the PC! Yeah, it does take a while to adjust to a huge forum lol, but after a while it kind of is small. =P Anyways, be sure to read the rules thoroughly and most of all have fun! ^_^ If you need help with anything you can ask me. ;D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Welcome to PC! It's always great to see new members, they could always be new friends!
    Anyways, hope you have a lot of fun here, there's definitely plenty to do.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Welcome to PC, the bestest Pokemon forum everrrr.
    Heh. Seriously, though, great choice in joining. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have. If you're feeling overwhelmed or just need someone to talk to you, just VM/PM me. I'm always open to new friends.

Back