• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member saying hello

Years
    Hello, my name is lapzod, and I'm 27 years old. I'm an Australian living in Indonesia.

I first started playing Pokemon Blue when it was released, but then lapsed and stopped playing Pokemon until Pearl came out when I got in to it again.

I found my way here as up until a few days ago I had no idea that hacks even existed, and it blew my mind. I tried to play some on my ds flash card, but I didn't realse I needed a gba card *stupidface*

So...hi :)
    Anything you would like to know please ask.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi lapzod, and welcome to PC. We have a fairly substantial Australian contingent here on the forum, so hopefully you'll be able to find someone to talk about kangaroos and didgeridoos and other stereotypes! (I kid, I kid...) It's also good to see someone who's been playing since the good ol' days of RBY, even if you've had lapses in that time - I know I have, for one! As you've probably gathered, PC is quite the haven for ROM Hacking, so there'll probably be all sorts of stuff for you to explore; I, unfortunately, can't help you on that front, but there are lots and lots of people who'll be able to guide you in that area. So, just make sure that you have fun and read the rules and you'll have a great time here at PC! :D

Back