• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KSR

Years
    Well I'll make this pretty short so I don't bore any of you who may not want to read a long message from some random new member here.

My name is Kenny or you can call me KSR, a nickname of mine that I've had for quite the time. I'm new here and I'd like to meet new people and make some friends. I also want to learn how to make my own Pokemon games so help will be appreciated but let me save that for another post later on. I need to introduce myself really for right now. xD LOL

As I said, call me KSR and I am 16 years old. You can check my profile for some more information and maybe send me a PM while you're at it, huh? Well hello to all who visit this thread. ^^

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
    Welcome Kenny! Ill be glad to help anyway, enjoy your stay, and remember to read the rules :D

Back