• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New, new, new, new.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    Well, hello there.
    I'm NEW
    I like to play the pokeymanz and I would love to make friends on here! I have no IDEA What my FC is on Black OR Soul silver.
    I had Platinum, Diamond, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, AND Silver but i lost ALL of them. I don't know how, but i did. BTW, My skype name is ZonexPlasmaav And i am 11.

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Quite a collection you have there! ..well used to have i guess. Sucks you lost all of them but maybe they'll all come up eventually you never know. Any particular thing you like about Pokemon? Whatever it is you'll be sure to find it here and if you just look around a little i'm sure you'll find what your after. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    Hey there and welcome! Quite a collection you have there! ..well used to have i guess. Sucks you lost all of them but maybe they'll all come up eventually you never know. Any particular thing you like about Pokemon? Whatever it is you'll be sure to find it here and if you just look around a little i'm sure you'll find what your after. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)
    I like trading and shiny Pokemon. I also like drawing and the collecting the cards.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, hello there.
    I'm NEW
    I like to play the pokeymanz and I would love to make friends on here! I have no IDEA What my FC is on Black OR Soul silver.
    I had Platinum, Diamond, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, AND Silver but i lost ALL of them. I don't know how, but i did. BTW, My skype name is ZonexPlasmaav And i am 11.

Welcome to the forums, PokeScott! I think I love the games myself. Feel free to get around the forums, explore, and post. There's always something to do, I think. The various forums are a great place to socialize with other members, and especially in the more general Other Chat and Alternative Pokémon Discussions.

I hope to see you again!

Back