• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person coming through!

The Ice Type

HUGE Girlpowershipper <3
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Ohai there. I'm The Ice Type :3

I've played most of the main Pokemon games - at least one from each generation. I love the manga, Pokemon Adventures~ Made of win!

Um... technically I love all sorts of Pokemon, but I feel drawn towards ice types the most.

Anyway! I won't babble.

-Waves-

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, on the topic of Ice types, my favorite would have to be Froslass~ <3 Lapras Vanillexe is pretty cool as well. :3 In fact, I kind of love the ice-type pokemon in general! I've had a hail team in the past, and 3/6 of it was purely ice types; Abomasnow, Walrein, and Froslass.

I'm a fan of the pokemon manga myself~I've only have the r/b/y issues though. D= There's a Pokemon Manga/Comics sub-forum just in case you wanna check it out; its basically a sub-forum where you can talk about the pokemon manga.

Anyhow, I hope you'll have fun during your stay; and I also hope you'll remember the rules, and don't be shy to ask for help when you need it. :3

Jakeul200493

Arcane Magister
    Years
  • Hello there.

Enjoy the forums. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.

Also, you are The Ice Type, but your pic is a water type? Most amusing :P

Hello there.

Enjoy the forums. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.

Also, you are The Ice Type, but your pic is a water type? Most amusing :P

Last edited:

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Ice Types are lovely! Which is your favourite?

Oh, &welcome to the PC!

Feel free to VM me if you need any help, and be sure to read the rules!

The Ice Type

HUGE Girlpowershipper <3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Haha, I love ice types, but I include water types too because they can use ice moves ;P

Suicune is my favorite. But as far as true ice-types go, I love Lapras and Weavil <3

And thank you for the warm welcome :3
    (On a side note, I would love to one day own my own Froslass)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Welcome!
    My favorite type is also ice!
    ..mostly because they great for dragons :D

Back