• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New Person Here

Whiteeyes1989

Normal/Dark -type
Years
  • Hey ya'll. Nice to be here. New to the community and to the concept of things like fan-games and what have you. Which is what drew me here. Well that and the fact that I don't have many friends that are into pokemon. So I hope to have some fun discussing things and getting my opinion out while also checking out some of the fan game recommendations that got me interested in this site to start with.

Whiteeyes1989

Normal/Dark -type
    Years
  • Hello & Welcome! ^.^

Are you eyeing any fangames in particular?
    Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Pokemon Unbound is the one that introduced my to this site.

My favorite pokemon is a tossup between Absol and Zubat. Though since I always do evolve my Zubat for gameplay reasons and I don't like the evolutions as much Absol is more my favorite in practical terms since it sticks around. The Mega is also awesome.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! You will definitely find many many people interested in fan games and willing to be friends! Make sure to check out our discord server too! :)

Back