• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person

Years
  • Erm...ah...hi, everybody. ^_^;; I'm new to these forums (just signed up not too long ago), and I'm just stopping by here so I can say hi.

Little bit of info about myself: I'm a 21-year-old fan (yeah, a bit of an older fan, here) who's been into pokemon since the time of the original games. Though I don't play the games as much nowadays, I still like the pokemon themselves, and...yeah.

I guess I'll stop now, as I go off to wander a bit more around this place.

Years
  • Thanks everybody. ^_^

Ah, cool, it's nice to know that there are more people around my age here. Not that I feel bad about my age, though (I know a few people who are older than me, and are still into pokemon. XD)

And I hope I'll like being here. ^_^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Cowrie said:
    Erm...ah...hi, everybody. ^_^;; I'm new to these forums (just signed up not too long ago), and I'm just stopping by here so I can say hi.

Little bit of info about myself: I'm a 21-year-old fan (yeah, a bit of an older fan, here) who's been into pokemon since the time of the original games. Though I don't play the games as much nowadays, I still like the pokemon themselves, and...yeah.

I guess I'll stop now, as I go off to wander a bit more around this place.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

sliaT

The false prophet
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 28, 2004
    hi I'm new here too but everyone is friendly so don't worry relax and have fun

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya. Don't feel bad about your age, hun. Just check mine and you'll see that you're not alone, lol. Welocme to PC. PM me anytime you want for questions or chat. Have fun here.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    yeah, i see all the welcome posts, but, hey why not add another one. Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and make new acquanticances and probably a pair, lol.

Years
  • Hehe, I think I've already managed to have some fun here. I like this place. ^_^

A pair? Eh...I'm adamant against the idea of me pairing up with anybody, actually. So that probably won't happen. ^_^;; Though acquaintances are certainly welcome.

Back