• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person... ^^'

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Hey there, Kitty_girl333. ^_^
    I hereby welcome you to the forum of PokemonCommunity. Hm, that was too offical sounding...

So, anyway, I hope you have fun time in here.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Welcome to Pc Kitty_girl333I know you'll enjoy it here. PM me if you need anything oh and theres a Umbreon fanclub if you want to join. See you around.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Heyo Kitty_girl333. n___________n Welcome to PC~! =D I too like Espeon and Umbreon, though I favor Umbreon more. X3 I find it fascinating how when the moonlight shines on it's glossy coat, the rings around it's body glow and are oh so prettyful. :3 Be sure to have a look at the rules before posting as well, but have a sweet time while you're at it. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    Hi, and welcome to PC. I'm ZephyrPlusle, and if you can't guess my favorite Pokemon, then there must be something wrong with your head XD. I'm pretty new as well. :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'm kayota. (d'oh) i don't feel like using capitals right now and now im gonna quit using punctuation so deal with it welcome to pokecommunity and now ill quit using spaces so deal with it 0.o imtheveryverycrazyspriterplzexcusemyhorribletypingrightnowimbeingstoopidlol

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Hi kitty girl welcome to PC and I think everybody already said everything so hello and have fun :D

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Kitty_girl333. *hands you a muffin*

I wonder how many muffins I've handed out today... XD

Anyways... Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Welcome Kitty_girl333! I'm CharMz, the Great. I am of course a very friendly person(once ya get to know me..XD) and new members pwn! So if ya need any help at all I exist here for no other reason! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yoshi_babe, I know you're new, but that really is rather spammy. Spam is not acceptable at PC. Also, you may only post once in someone else's welcoming thread, okay? ^o^ Kindly refrain from doing so in the future~

---

Hiya! ^_________________^ I ish Ky Ky-chan, t3h PC muffin of joy~ <3 I am happy to meet you, and I hope we'll have the fun of being friends here! X3 PC members are generally pretty friendly, and I love to make friends~ ^-^ [gosh, I sound like some Teletubbie or something o_O] Please read and obey the rules, and if you have a problem, or just feel like talking, PM me~! ^o^ I never check my gmail account, but I check my private messages~

Alrighty, covered most things you need to know, so I'm off~ *gives you heaps of muffins*

//Ky Ky-chan

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    *peeks her head in* Kitty? I like kitties...but anyways xP.

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll do just fine here. Everyone else has covered the basics, so I'll cover the fun ones, hehe. There are a lot of people that would love to be your friend, and answer any questions that may plaque your mind. PC is full of fun rp, chats, stories, and other stuff! Make sure to be active, and, of course, have fun!

But otherwise, every Kitty deserves a little treat x3!

*Offers a Creme Soda and departs*

Back