• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Player (1693-2833-6626) accepting low level trash pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hello Pokecommunity, from Rolla, Missouri!

I have just started a new adventure in Pokemon Y and am searching for generous players to trade their unwanted low level pokemon (20ish or below) so that I may begin this adventure with variety -- the spice of life.

I have previously spent ~10 hours on Pokemon X, so have a basic introduction to the game.

1693-2833-6626

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
    Heya! I can hook you up with some pokemon, but what may be more fun for you is to do some Wondertrading! :) it's one of the new features in X and Y where you trade one of your pokemon and receive something completely random in return for it. Some people get shinies and such, but there's also alot of random pokemon going around there. I can ensure you you can get a very variable team this way :)

P.S: a tip, please don't trade Bunnelbies and Fletchlings in the wondertrade, Scatterbugs are a much more wanted gift from starting players :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back