• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    hm lets see, there may be another trio legendaries since there are birds, dogs, regis, Swords of Justices, ect.

I was thinking maybe a horse-style trio.

As for Pokemon:

It would be interesting to see more wolf like Pokemon
    Dragon/Fairy
    Dragon/Dark
    Dragon/Grass

That are only a few ideas I think would be great as new Pokemon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I kinda hope we have a water based trio. We have sky and land, we also have lake, but the lake isn't exactly a trio that is water based.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd like another Lion Pokémon, but I am happy enough with Litleo and Pyroar...

I would like some new additions to the Three Elemental Monkeys. I'm just going to throw speculated ideas out there, you can help with better names if you want.

Panzap - Simizap (Electric)
    Panwing - Simiwing (Flying)
    Pantox - Simitox - (Poison)
    Panstone - Simistone (Rock)
    Panearth - Simiearth (Ground)
    Panpsy - Simipsy - (Psychic)
    Panhaunt - Simihaunt (Ghost)
    Panore - Simiore (Steel)
    Panfairy - Simifairy (Fairy)
    Pangon - Simigon (Dragon)
    Panbrawl - Simibrawl - (Fighting)
    Pandoom - Simidoom - (Dark)
    Panbug - Simibug (Bug)
    Panfreeze - Simifreeze (Ice)
    Panplain - Simiplain (Normal)

I would also like to see three elemental cats or three elemental dogs.

That would make me very depressed. The elemental monkeys are one of the dumbest ideas (personally), and adding like at least 3-6 more of them would be huge dex filler... and really... unappealing lol Cool names though but I hope it doesn't happen :c

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    That would make me very depressed. The elemental monkeys are one of the dumbest ideas (personally), and adding like at least 3-6 more of them would be huge dex filler... and really... unappealing lol Cool names though but I hope it doesn't happen :c

I agree. I never liked those darn things. So I would be rather irked if there were a whole passel more of them.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I kinda liked / hated the monkeys, they didn't need evolutions, at-least design wise. I wouldn't mind more, though they would've made more sense in Kalos being the culinary region irl. Except the Elementary Monkeys are also based on the See/Hear/Speak no evil, so there can't be any more. Unless they do the "Do No Evil" one. Could be Electric to fit in with the Elemental theme. I wouldn't mind it, to finish off the proverb.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Id be happy to evoltion for parasect or like an alternative evoltion for paras to evole into, id the alternative evoltion to have become of free parsect mushroom, i feel really bad for paras. i really want a bug dragon typing poke

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other a
    Years
    For new Pokémon I think a husky pokemon would be awesome (I know we have a ton of dogs already, but they´re just so cool^_^) and definitely some new eeveelutions, like a steel or poison type which fits well into the current Metagame (or at least in next years´ metagame when we hopefully don´t use primals anymore because they do restrict the variety a little big bit). For anything else, I´m pretty much open to what the new region will be^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Look at this guy:

Spoiler:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fri...hUKEwjhjub8v5XMAhWJbRQKHUfFCyMQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1

They're called Frigate birds and they're seabirds found across tropical and subtropical oceans.

pkmin3033

Id be happy to evoltion for parasect or like an alternative evoltion for paras to evole into, id the alternative evoltion to have become of free parsect mushroom, i feel really bad for paras. i really want a bug dragon typing poke
    I like this idea! Something based off a snakefly, perhaps? That has a vaguely draconic feel to it. Or maybe one of these beasts...it doesn't get much more intimidating than that. xD

Years
    Would really love to see a dolphin Pokemon, I think it's one of the only aquatic animals Game Freak have yet to turn into a Pokemon. Additionally, I hope the dragon type introduced in this new region eventually evolves into a sky dragon, we already have Dragonite and Flygon but I feel there's yet to be a truly menacing dragon of the sky.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Also gf could have rapidash mega-evolve in a pegasus or a unicorn or maybe some strange hybrid of both

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I like the idea, so are you thinking separate pokemon line, or evo to the main bird we saw in the trailer?

I wasn't thinking about the trailer bird actually. I was thinking about a separate pokemon line.

Although I can see how comparisons could be made.

thedhp

TheDavidPearson
    Years
    What about a water/fairy fish based on a clown fish. It could start off small and eggy and then evolve into a fully grown fish. Probably wouldn't be competitive, but it would be dang cute.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    What about a water/fairy fish based on a clown fish. It could start off small and eggy and then evolve into a fully grown fish. Probably wouldn't be competitive, but it would be dang cute.
    It can evolve when traded for a sea anemone based Pokémon, or with one present in the party when leveled up. Both of those methods have only been used once for other mons.

thedhp

TheDavidPearson
    Years
    It can evolve when traded for a sea anemone based Pokémon, or with one present in the party when leveled up. Both of those methods have only been used once for other mons.

Or a blue tang. 😊

In all seriousness, the two could be cool version exclusives.

Years
    I just want a hummingbird Pokemon.
    Seriously, Six, SIX generations and none hummingbird ??? oh my god, I dream with this Pokebird since 2005...
    I also wish a "pepper Pokemon" (Grass/Fire) type...
    "Pepper" Grass/Fire and Hummingbird = my life will be complete... ♥

Back