• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You may have seen my gallery Flashback Fakemon (or not, in which case you should ;) ). These are works I did years ago for a dead game project.

Today, I'm getting excited again, and right now I'm preparing a few pieces to present a new game project. I want to build a team and everything, but that's another story.

Since I'm starting again, I would like to have your criticism on this first artwork of a young man called Alvin and his friend Kikoo. I will tell you more about their story when I present my project :)

I'm trying to imitate as best as I can the authentic, official Sugimori style, and I would like your comments keeping this in mind. (I might turn this into a gallery when I have more artwork) By the way it's fine if you want to use it, as long as you give credit. And I'd like to know too!

Alvin_Kikoo.png

Larger size:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but you really don't need two threads to showcase your work. Just go ahead and post this in your other gallery instead. :)

.closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back