• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] ~ Pokemon Claim Thread ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • If you look at the old thread, Darkrai's taken... I know because I wanted to claim Darkrai as well... *sniff* and Mismagius too. *sniff sniff*

But the Pokemon I'll claim are:
    Darkrai (taken...)
    Mismagius (taken as well...)
    Ninetales (whoohoo!)
    Banette
    Absol

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • Hey

Hey! blueberry, :)with a polte tone, i would like to ask you, can i claim the pokemons in my signature if the claim hasn't been updated.

.gaia

.gaia-tastic. :3
    Years
  • I would like to claim, please. My senses tell me to choose Slowbro, and two others which I will choose right now. I'll edit when I get them. :3

EDIT: I'm back and have chosen the two others; Alakazam and Cacturne. :3 If these aren't valid, I'd be glad to change them.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    my claims were (already last year..): larvitar, sandshrew and staryu. anyway, they're still free, so thats ok.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Im here and would like to claim these 3 pokemons:
    Gengar
    Scizor
    Heracross

Thx!

Years
  • I'd like to claim Rapidash,Articuno and Porygon.
    And no,I double checked and neither of them was taken.Porygon isn't on the old list,neither on the new one.Articuno is claimed by 3 people and Rapidash is claimed only by 1 person.
    Wow,I really didn't sound like myself!xD

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • no reply

can i use the pokemon claims in my sig even if the list hasn't been updated?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back