• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon game idea

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    ok i'm new here but i have had an idea for my first game to make but before i continue i dont know if any has had this idea and please dont take my idea.

main idea: its based on the kingdom hearts series and u have to go through facing heartless and nobodies instead of pokemon and you play as roxas and probly sora or namine.

game ahack of: maybe emerald or fire red. i havent started.

name: well i wanted to call it pokemon twilight but someone took it so i dont really know now.

story line: probly following the game story line, there will be a split plath for each player to take for how there part of the game goes.

features: 13 gyms including all organization members, mostly all new pokemon made for the game, new maps, probly new region, and lots more later.

all i really neew help with is either someone to give me the programs or do them for me and the programes i need are: making trainer sprites for in battle, script help.

well finaly thats it.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    ...sorry thats a thumbs down for me. Reasons?

a) You sound like a beginner hacker and we were all beginners at one stage.
    b) 13 gyms would not work out as the game will only detect 8 badges.
    c) not enough info, seems you have rushed ahead with it.
    d) The split path thing could work, but it would mean too much scripting.

Some Tips for you.
    a) Do not hack emerald at your level! It is too "unstable" to hack. go with FireRed.
    b) Read tutorials found around PC.
    c) Go to the toolbox for some tools.
    d) Practice before you start making a hack. stuff around with maps, make stupid text edits/scripts.

and last but not least.
    e) Enjoy life to the max.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    Hmm not much info and this would be impossible if you dont know how to script. So do you know how to script REALLY well?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    well i i liked pokemon fire when i was figuring how to use every thing and im pretty good for a beginner i can make pretty good maps but any ways, thanks for the criticism so i know wat to do but i have been just practicing how use things and im just going to go slow with it but i can still do it.....and its not like im gonna start for a while anyways....

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
    Years
    from the sounds of it i would play it just yet unless there is more information maybe try and get the maps done and get a team first?

Back