• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon game on wii

FlameShocker

C++/ASM Programmer
    Years
    Personally, I think that PBR wasn't a bad game. PBR was missing some features (like having almost all the Pokémon rentable), and Gabite has the same animations as Scyther (that's not the only graphical issue, though). Another thing: they changed how a lot of Pokémon look in 3-D. Also, they made it well (other than those BIG mistakes) IMO. Anyway, I've been wanting a Pokémon platformer for a while, and I think that making a game like that would be a good idea.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Yes,it would be great to get a Pokemon RPG for the Wii.

Haven't you guys ever thought that Nintendo teamed up with like Microsoft or Sony, and made a game like D/P or any of the older games, but they made it that the battles were actual fights, and not turn based. Wouldn't that be cool?
    No,that won't work. Pokemon is licensed to Nintendo,so,they won't team up.

Years
    You mean like an RPG?
    Yes, that would be cool, and I have heard romours flying around about it. I wish they would make one, but it would be very hard for nintendo.

frostyfuz

Cheeko, Cheeko
    Years
    I'd like to see what you guys are talking about really.
    And the real time strategy battling what you guys are talking about is what I'd love to see happen.
    It's too easy to play Pokemon as it is now. Maybe they could implement the upcoming Wii Speak and command you pokemon by voice? Something similar to that at least.

Back