• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new pokemon opening!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
  • YAY! I'm glad my encode of it is getting around ^_^ (*Yep I'm PDUTogepi I'm just called Evil Togepi here, lol*)

By the way if that site ends up going down due to bandwidth (*Since it's hosted on Angelfire*) I have it up at a Mirror address which is here: http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/pdu/challenger.htm

So hopefully there should be less problems with people not being able to access the file to download ^_^

As for the video Opening itself I think it's truely awesome and it's nice to see there are some more Pok?mon which are gonna evolve/join the team... although Torchic was the one I least expected to evolve for some reason but it's cool that it did :)

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • Have you already looked at the map of masato?s pokenav ?
    In the opening there is a map different from houen on the pokenav.
    Maybe its the map of the next generation (2005).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • it seems to me that the animation of the show gets better every season...just look at the scene with may dancing (for lack of a better word) with her Beautifly...it is almost enchanting....

like other people, I definitely did not expect to see Torchic evolve..and what's Bulbasaur doing in that group running scene (to May's right, next to Skitty)?

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    it seems to me that the animation of the show gets better every season...just look at the scene with may dancing (for lack of a better word) with her Beautifly...it is almost enchanting....

like other people, I definitely did not expect to see Torchic evolve..and what's Bulbasaur doing in that group running scene (to May's right, next to Skitty)?

Yeah, thats scene (May's scene) were sooo beautifull... (Im talking about May!)
    Yeah (Again!) whats bulbasaur doing there?

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

It downloaded, not all the way, & then it said it felled. But I just started the download again from where it stopped & it worked!

-Scott-

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I think with the song you have to listen to it a good number of times before you start to like it, I pretty much went through the same thing with "Rival!" too, I wasn't keen on that song at first, it didn't stand out to me but I kinda like it now I've heard it a good number of times. But I will admit the Challenger song defiantly doesn't seem to "Stand out" to me as much as the others do (*Besides Rival*) but as I said, it's starting to grow on me a little now.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I LOVE the new opening!! The animation is great and I love the song. It shows a lot of pokemon that will evlove in the new season! Does anyone have the new ending "Smile"?

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • i first saw that on serebii.
    i was shocked about bulbasaur but its my favorite starter (pre-evolved) pokemon of ALL so im glad its coming back.
    i always knew may was gonna evolve torchic, once she got it i knew it was gonna become a combusken sonner or later.
    i thought ash would evolved taillow right b4 the pokemon legue.
    (bulbasaurs back!!!)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • AdvAncEd_Grl said:
    I like the new opening too but i dont like the song quite that much, iono why i just dont.... :\
    I dont' care much for the song either, seeing as how I don't know a word of Japanese. I find it hard to like a song in a completely different language.
    I wasn't judging it on the music, but rather by the video.

Back